Chapter 3

I take Ryosuke back to our home, because Uncle said he don't want to take any responsibility of my actions so Keito helped me. It's been two days now, and he finally get better.

"Honey----".

"I will prepare the table now". I cut him and he just sit silently.

"....Where is my phone?!". He ask and I ignore him.

"Honey please". He begged and I just put the food in front of him.

"Eat first".

I said and start eating, he look at me and take the spoon to eat, after we finish I clean the place and the dishes, he was sitting on the living room waiting for me, and I sighed, I have to prepare myself to talk to him clearly this time.

"Ryosuke". I call him and he look at me.

"Yes?!". He answered and I sit next to him.

"Do you love me?!". I ask him strictly.

"Yes of cou---".

"Lier". I cut his words and he look at me with a frown.

"Honey Why----".

"Because You Keep Doing Those Stuff". I said calmly and he widened his eyes.

"That's Have Nothing To Do With This!". He raised his voice.

"It is! You Don't Know How Much Hurts I Am Now, If You Really Do Love Me You Will NEVER Do This Things! And You Will NEVER Keep Quiet When Your Wife Been insulted in Front Of You! And You Will NEVER Tell Your Best Friend Weird Things About Me! And You Will Not Come Late At Night Saying You Were With Another Woman, Ryosuke......That's Too Much! Talking To Girls And Get All Flirty With Them in Our First Night Until Now, Why Am I Here Then?! Why Did You Marry Me?! Sorry if You Married Me By Force! If You Don't Want I Am Ok With That!! Let's Get Divorce Now And I Will Let You Do What You Want! I Don't Care About What Will You Do!!".

I said and take a deep breath, I have to be harsh on him, I can't let him go like this yet, but...If he don't want me I will accept it and leave his life.

"I....I can't do that". He said and I sighed, I don't know if it was in relive or the opposite.

"I Like your father, he was so nice with me, he always tell me to do the right thing and leave this stuff, but....I couldn't, when he tell me that he give me the permission to marry his daughter I thought that I will Change, but....I couldn't".

"So you don't love me".

"I Love You! So Much!".

"Then Why?!! Ryosuke You Didn't Even Touch Me Yet!! You Always Out With Other Girls!! Why Not Me?? Am I Not That Good in Your Eyes?!".

I shout at him, it's really makes me irritated, I am still virgin, he only kiss me, the kiss is not that much too, a quick one, I can't feel any love in it.

"You....You are Cute But.....You are so innocent".

"BAKA!! This is Not A Reason!! You Are 25 I Am 24! If You Are a Pervert Then Me Too!! I Know a Lot Of Things! Why Don't You Just Take Me And See?! But Don't Go Out To Another Girls! Even if You Don't Do Anything! Being With Them Makes Me Hurts! Your Smell is Not The Same! It's Makes Me So Angry And Hurts!! Don't You Feel That?! Don't You Understand Me?!".

Oh no, I'm starting to lose myself and cry in front of him, But that because its makes me hurts, I can see that he wanted to hug me.

"Honey---".

"STOP!!". I shout and look at him sharply.

"Don't Touch Me Yet.....Not Until You Do What I Want". I said firmly.