"No, no! He came here to-" Aiden cuts him off.

"Apologize. I am so sorry, Alexa. I didn't mean any of what I have said these stuff that day. I was a jerk, I admit it, I was just so angry and I decided I was going to dump it all on you, I am so sorry." He says sincerely, guilt and regret lacing his voice. My face softens at this and I open the door wider for them to come in, smiling tiredly.

"Come in, then, don't want the neighbours to think that you are enemies, huh?" I say. They laugh as they get inside and I guide them to the living room.

"Do you wanna drink something?" I say. They both denied it but I look at them with a 'don't-lie' look. Zach sighs as he glances at Aiden.

"Orange juice will be okay." He says with a nod as they both sit down on the couch. I nod happily then slowly walk to the kitchen, trying not to show that I am dizzy. I open the fridge as the cold air rushes out, making me shiver a bit, I take the orange juice out and take out 2 cups, filling them. Grabbing a tray and 3 bottles of water, I try to balance the cups on the tray along with the bottles, making me walk even slower for my shaking hands to calm down. I finally reach the coffee table in the living room with no accidents and place the tray and water down, and then handing both of them their drinks. Finally sitting down I sigh, opening my water bottle and drinking slow sips, considering it's called and it's the first thing to have put in my stomach since yesterday evening, when I tried to eat an apple but threw up again. Disgusting, I know. I look up at the both of them weirdly.

"So, not being rude or anything, why are you here?" I say with a chuckle. Zach laughs as Aiden smiles a bit but it turns into a chuckle.

"Um, Aiden wanted to apologize and we wanted to, uh, kinda persuade you into completing the bet with Noah?" Zach trails off, with a look of hope on his face. I look at him with a 'don't-try' look.

"Um, I think I'll pass, yeah." I say.

"What? Why?" Aiden says.

"Well, I am already causing the both of you unnecessary pain, why add another one on my list of casualties? He'll be better if he doesn't know at all." I say.

"Really? Have you seen him these past 3 days? He was a nervous wreck! He didn't know what happened and he kept blaming himself and all, until Zoë finally knocked some sense into him." Zach says. "She didn't expose you, don't worry, but she kept telling him that what happened, happened and he should move on, but he isn't having any of it. We haven't seen him at all the last 2 days, his phone is always shut off. So, please, bring back the deal, please." He adds.

"Zach, I already told Noah I am going to give him the money but he won't listen to me. So, I guess I'll give you guys the money and you can deliver it to him?" I say.

"Its not all about the money, Alexa! Noah has been comfortable with you since that day you guys met at the store, he wants to be-friend you, why not give him a chance?" Aiden says.

"Because that chance will cost him pain." I say, rubbing my temples as I feel the headache get stronger.

"Well, you of all people should know that pain is tolerable and we all will go through pain sometimes. It's okay." Zach says as Aiden nods then sighs.

"Don't listen to me, Alexa! I was a jerk and probably still am, but don't listen to me, I speak nonsense all the time, like I have Italian roots, what do you expect from me?" He chuckles as Zach and I laugh. "So, please, we won't force you into it, but just, consider it, okay? Just think about what you could achieve with 3 totally crazy teenagers who can rock your world! Okay?" Aiden adds hopefully. The puppy looks they both were giving me were the only thing that made e say this,