Chapter 10: the test

Chapter 10: The test

Couple months has passed and there has been no sign of Dom. It was hard to have hope in finding him.

I've also been getting sick a lot lately and have been getting morning sickness. I didn't think much of it until I missed my period. That's when I started to freak out.

Serenity took me to the drug store and I bought 4 tests just to make sure.

I waited for the tests to be finished. I looked at the first test and it had a pink plus sign. I freaked out and picked up the next one and the next one and the last one. It all said positive.

I couldn't be pregnant! I just couldn't. I'm only 12!

"Serenity!!" I ran over to her and showed her the tests.

"I'm pregnant..." I whispered more to myself than anyone.

"It's going to be okay. Shhh. Don't worry."

I fell asleep in her arms and woke up on the couch of our new home.

"We have to go." comes in Jace with Ashton.

"Why?" I question. "I'm sick of running Jace. Can we fight back?" I pleaded.

"No. It's to risky." was all he said before picking me up bridal style and taking me to the motorcycle.

"Uhm, can I ride in the car? I'm still kinda sick.." I ask Jace and his facial feature softened.

"Of course Cutie."

How was I gonna tell Jace? & did I want this life for my kid?