I am a teenage runaway & apart of a crazy werewolf gang...yikes!

Prologue:

It was summer. Jace was ten and I was only six. We were playing on the swings where he would push me up high and I would giggle carelessly. The police sirens wailed and I saw my two brothers being chased. Dom and Drake. Drake and Dom. Both 10 years old and already trouble makers. They're twins, each others half, best friends. Of course, in the end they boys were caught seeing that they were only ten. Momma was so mad and Daddy was red in the face from anger. Dad gets angry easily since he was the Alpha in our pack, the Moonstones.The two boy didn't care though. They were having too much fun. Jace is a werewolf too. He's not apart of our pack. He's in a more dangerous pack led by his father, but Jace isn't anything like that man. Jace is loving and sweet, at least to me.

Few years passed. The boys were 14 and I was 10.That's when they met Jeremey, the goofball in the group. We became friends real soon. He was a werewolf too and became apart of our pack.  Everything seemed fine until they leaved me out of everything. They became more secretive and faraway. Not pushing it, I made new friends. I knew they didn't want to be bothered by me so I left it alone. I befriended Joanna who seemed nice enough. But it wasn't the same. I missed Jace. I mean afterall he is my best friend even though he's four years older.

It was a normal Saturday night when I see my brothers heading out the door with bags and the keys to the car. Being werewolves, we were able to learn things quicker and more efficiently such as driving a car.

"Drake, Dom where are you going?' I asked. They turned around, shocked to see me.

"Your meant to be in bed Ari." Dom told me with a stern look. Dom was the eldest. He always had that authoritive look even at the age of 10. He had shaggy brown hair with dark brown eyes.

"Ari, we're just going out for a walk... we'll be back soon." Drake said. Drake was more carefree and happy. I was closer to him than Dom. Drake also had browns eyes and hair, but it was more clean cut than Dom's hair.

And with that they left the house. I followed them outside and somehow snuck into the trunk without getting caught. For being werewolves, they were sure stupid. They drove what seemed to be about 30 mins and the car door unlocked. I waited a few moments before looking outside. We were at the park we always went to when we were younger. I saw Dom, Drake, Jeremey, and Jace huddling in a circle talking again in that secret way. I walk over to them.  

"Explain. Now. Why did you guys leave?," I demanded. I looked up and caught eyes with Jace. His blue grey eyes looked sad and I wanted to go over and give him a hug.

Drake sighed. "Ari... We have to leave. We did something that wasn't right and we have to go fix it. Tell mom and dad that we love them okay? Can you do that for us?" Drake gave me a sad smile.

"No..." I whispered. "I'm coming with you."

"Absolutely nott!!" Jace roared and I stood there looking at him in shock. Jace never raised his voice at me... never. I felt soft liquid down my cheeks, but I stood my ground.

"I am coming with you whether you like it or not and that's final."

"It's dangerous Ari. Please. Just listen to us this one time." Drake said.

"No can do brother." And with that I jumped into the car and waited for the rest to get in.

"Ari, GET.OUT.NOW" Dom said to me in an angry tone. I stuck my tongue out at him and just sat quietly. Dom let out an angry sigh. Dom was about to say something else when I saw two men behind the trees and it looked like they were holding--

"GET TO THE CARS." Dom screamed. Jace grabbed my hand and led to me to my dad's car. Dom went to the front seat and Drake in the passenger. Jeremy and Jace were sitting on the sides with me squished in the middle. Jace took out his gun and started shooting at the men who also held guns. Dom sped across the streets with Jace and Jeremey shooting. I was so scared and shaking in fear.

"We can't let her go back. They saw her already Dom." Jeremey said. "It's for her safety."

"I know." was all Dom said. I rested my head on Jace's shoulder and fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

New story! ENJOY :D

comment & vote <3