Chapter 3: Triton Gang

"So how was the gang business?" jace asks.

Dom's face darkened in a scary way & his eyes turned blood red.

"They're back." was all Dom said & jace and myself stiffened.

They. They as in the Triton Gang. You see this gang is almost deadly as us. They're leader is Trey & he is completely insane. I met him at the mall & he became overly stalker ish. He followed me everywhere. One time he followed me into the girls bathroom & tried to rape me! Thank god Jace noticed my long absence & came to rescue me.

Another reason we dislike this gang is because of Dom. Victoria. She's Trey's girlfriend & she is one bitch. Victoria may look like a model, but inside she's nothing but a cruel person. She's Dom's mate so naturally we took her in and treated her as our own. We all loved her & she was an older sister to me...

We were all happy family until the incident.

Flashback ~~

Dom, Drake, & I came home after a long day exercising. Jace & Jeremy went to do some shopping for the house so Vicky was the only one home.

The house was a complete mess. We look around to find Vicky & we find her in the room with Trey all over her... & in a sexual way.

Trey's eyes look at mine with total lust & I shiver in disgust.

"What's going on?!" Dom said angrily, but you could detect the sadness in his voice. Vicky was his whole life.

"I'm sorry D, but I love Trey. I always have & he marked me before I met you so technically I'm his. Sorry." she said with no emotion in her voice or her eyes. I couldn't believe this. I looked at Dom to see he was okay, but I knew that he wasn't. That much was obvious.

Drake was about to pounce at the pair, but Dom stopped him. Everyone was shock at that point.

"Leave.Now." was all he said before giving Victoria one last look then walking away.

Drake & I pushed them out the door and went to check up on Dom. We found him crying and Dom never cries. He was a heartbroken man.

End of flashback ~~

" Dom--" I started, but got cut off.

"Ari, it's okay. We just weren't meant to be. She distracted me away from my family. She sabotaged me in her sneaky ways. I have to move on & I can't do that with you constantly worrying about me." Dom said in a weird tone. I was taken off guard, but I recovered my facial features.

Drake decided it was time for a group hug and got everyone into a wolf hug. It felt nice to be with the family.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kinda boring chapter, but it's an introduction to the new characters!

Comment & Vote <3