Chapter 2: Telling the Gang

Chapter 2: Telling the gang

Shit. That was all I could think. How could he forget to use throw away the condom? Well, I guess he was a bit busy... Ha-ha. Awkward...

Dom is giving Jace death glares and Jace's face is extremely pale.

"So? Care to explain?" Dom said with a death look on his face.

"Well..." I say with shaky breath. "You see... Jace is sorta my uhm mate..." I whisper, but of course because of our werewolf hearing Dom was able to hear me... Damn.

Dom was red in the face. He was trying hard not to explode, but he couldn't really do much. I mean he knows about mates. After all he had a mate... Key word HAD. that's another story though.

"Fine. I'll accept it. But no funny business in this house!" Dom snapped at the last part.

I squealed & gave Dom a hug before returning back to Jace.

"what's everyone so happy about?" Jeremy walks in with his childish grin. "Woah, bro what's up with the condom? Jace did you get ass again man! That's the --"

Jace slapped him across the head. I'll find out bout that later...

"WHAT IS THAT ON YOUR NECK ARI!!" Jeremy screams like a little schoolgirl. "OMG YOUR MARKED! & WITH JACE'S LOGO." his jaw drops. Jeremy goes over and high fives Jace.

"what's with all the screaming?" Drake comes in.

Ohh please noo... When will this end. I burry my face into Jace.

"JACE GOTS A MATE." Jeremy once again has to scream for the whole world to know.

"so my little sister is your mate eh? Come on Jace so Dom & I can have a man to man to man conversation shall we?"

"sure." Jace mumbled. "I'll be back Cutie."

"Awh, you guys have pet names for each other." said Jeremy.

At this point I beat the living hell out of him... Of course when the others were gone. (: