Chapter 2.

~Ahn Migyung P.O.V~

"Migyung, come eat!" I hear eomma yell. I put the book I was reading down and get up, taking off my pajamas and throwing on clothes really quick. I stop by a mirror first, applying just a little lip gloss. My short black hair fell to my shoulders and was super straight so I tried to fluff it a bit. I look okay I think to myself, nothing special though. 

I skip out to the kitchen and see Joho talking to my mom with a big smile on his face. "There's the troublemaker," he says when he sees me. Eomma turns around smiling, saying, "You look nice. Can you grab a dish and set it on the table for me?" I nod and grab one. As I'm setting it down the doorbell rings, scaring me a bit.

"Probably Yoongi. Migyung can you get that?" I nod and walk over to the door, mentally preparing myself for the wrath letting him in my house would bring. 

As I was unlocking the door he rung the doorbell again. "Calm down, I'm getting it opened," I say as the door swings open as soon as I unlock it.

"You sure took your time getting to it, didn't you?" he says, squeezing past me, kicking off his shoes.

I roll my eyes and I have to direct him to the kitchen because he normally doesn't stay long enough to see it. As he enters the room my mom smiles at him and tells him to find a seat at the table. "Migyung, sit by Yoongi." Of course, I have to be by him. I roll my eyes. Adults on one side, kids on the other.

Yoongi is first to dig into the food, filling his plate to the brim. I silently wait for him to finish so I could dig into the food. Joho points his chopsticks at Yoongi saying, "This boy could eat a whole house out of food if he wanted to, and he still seems to gain no weight."

Eomma laughs it off, "John let him eat all he wants, Migyung barely eats a plate full so we always have plenty of leftovers." Joho and her engage in conversation while across the table Yoongi and I barely acknowledge each other's presence. I'm pretty sure Yoongi has already finished his plate and is filling it up again while I push my food around, every now and again plopping it in my mouth.

"You should eat more," I hear beside me. I look up at Yoongi as he puts more pigs foot on my plate.

"Why do you care? Stop piling it on my plate," I say and he doesn't stop until a moment later when my plate is practically a feast. I sigh as I push all the food he just put on my plate onto his. He shrugs and digs into it. (Jin anybody?)

The rest of the dinner passes by and once everyone is full, even Yoongi, Joho says, "So next week we move in?" He looks excitedly at eomma and Yoongi.

"Actually about that...." Yoongi says. I roll my eyes immediately, oh man, here we go, and to think dinner was going so well. "Appa, you can move in here, but I talked to Jin. He said his basement is free and I'm welcome to live with him."

I notice that Joho clenches his hands together, saying, "that was nice of Jin but you're moving in with me." They go back and forth, Yoongi desperately trying his best to convince his appa to let him move in with Jin. Joho loses his temper and says firmly, "You are moving in with me. Stop arguing son."

Yoongi stares at his appa for a while and then gets up from the table, pulling his car keys from his jacket pocket. "I'm gonna go. Appa, I'll see you later. Eomma- can I call you eomma?" he says to my mom with her grin appearing, happy he even considered to call her that, nodding. "Well, eomma, thank you for the delicious dinner. Best I've had in ages, but I've got to go," he says as he walks away and slips on his shoes.

He then stops at the door, turns around, looking dead at me. "Migyung, eat a little bit more. It's good for your body." Then he walks right out the door.

~~~

"My mom would've hit me with a wooden spoon," Soomin says over the phone when I tell her about tonight. After Yoongi left Joho was upset so eomma dismissed me to my room where I decided to call Soomin.

"I know, his appa is really nice to him. He's honestly lucky." I roll around on my bed, readjusting the phone.

"Kyaa! Migyung have you seen Jin lately?" I'm confused by the weird subject change and say no. "His hair is blonde now! Blonde! He looks so cute! Gosh these feelings for him are so intense!" I chuckle, Soomin has had a thing for Jin for years now and is always screaming about him.

"Does it look good?" I ask.

"What the hell Migyung? Of course he looks good! It's Jin we're talking about. He'd look good in a trash bag." she screeches on about him until it turns late and I know I need to get to bed soon.

"Soomin as much as I love your enthusiasm over Jin, I need to sleep. Goodnight," I say, hanging the phone up. I turn out my light and think about how Yoongi seemed to actually care about my eating habits and wasn't an overall jerk at dinner...

HI GUYS I KNOW THIS IS KINDA SHORT AND BORING BUT I WANTED TO INTRODUCE YOONGI AND EVERYTHING BEFORE WE JUMP STRAIGHT INTO THE STORY. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING. 

I SHOULD HAVE ANOTHER CHAPTER UP BY TOMORROW, IT CURRENTLY 3AM AND I NEED TO SLEEP.

GOODNIGHT BEAUTIES.