Chapter 10 - Yangs Secret

Start from the beginning

Please stay forever with me

~Blake's eyes widen and then close, her ears flatten against her head~

If you want to, I can show you

~A view of Ruby, Weiss, Blake, and Yang from a far walking together~

If you want to, I can show you

~Still image of Blake, Yang, Ruby, and Weiss taking a group photo selfie with wide smiles~

~End Song (1:36)~ 

--------------------

"What do you mean?' Blake asked as Yang sat back on her own bed.

She didn't understand what she meant by that. How could she possibly know what it's like to be different? To be treated differently for not being human? She's a human, so why? How? What does she mean?

"I'm sure that you can tell that something about me is different and it doesn't have to be looks or appearances" she said as she laid on her bed, hands behind her head.

Blake's eyes widen. Was she talking about what she thought Yang was talking about? Could it be that she was referring to her scent?

"I-I'm not sure what you mean..." she looked away.

"Oh come on Blake I'm not dumb. You think I don't notice how you been smelling me every once and awhile?" she smirked as she glanced at her.

Blake stiffened and blushed to the fact that Yang knew that she has been smelling her. She couldn't help it she was curious after all. She refused to look at Yang because of the embarrassment of being caught red handed.

"If you want to know I'll tell you"

Blake quickly met her gaze and was hesitant a bit but nodded. She wanted to know why Yang had the scent of a male, hoping that whatever she had to say would answer the question.

"Well..." she sighed.

"I guess you could say I'm like you... except for the part of being part animal... in my case, it's more like I'm part of another gender"

Blake looked at Yang as she looked up at the ceiling as if trying to find a way to explain more clearly of what she is telling her.

"I'm not one with sciency words but I think the term is Intersex? I don't know. To put it bluntly, I'm part dude"

She looked at Blake.

"That explains why I smell like a guy to you" she said with no expression.

Blake just looked at her confused and shocked. Intersex? Those are rare and the fact that Yang was one she didn't know what to think.

"Go ahead and ask" Yang said knowing that Blake wanted to ask the question that girls and guys always ask her.

Blake was hesitant but decided to ask anyway.

"What kind are you? I... I mean there are many different kinds of Intersex..."

Yang chuckled at her question.

"The kind that is born with the package" she smiled.

"Th-the what?..." Blake asked in confusion, not knowing what she meant.

"Just think about it for a bit"

Blake took a couple seconds to think about what she meant by "Package" and as she did a huge blush appeared.