Fan Fiction

Stranded With Celebrities:

 Why me? Why did our plane have to crash on a deserted island? And why did all of them have to be on it? But, most of all, why do I feel like I'm falling in love with one of them?

Leah just finished spending a long summer at a cheer leading camp her mother had forced her to go to. By the end, she just wanted to get back home where she could go to school and once again be excepted. Problem is, on the plane ride back, her and over 15 celebs crash land on a deserted island. Who are these 'celebrities' she lands with? The boys from One Direction, girls from Little Mix, male actors Taylor Lautner, Josh Huterson, and Liam Hemsworth, female singer/actresses Selena Gomez and Miley Cyrus, and many, many more...

Falling For 1D:

"Well then I want to personalize mine," he murmured just before he leaned in and pressed his lips to mine...

Isabelle has never been a Directioner, or had any crushes on any of the Direction boys. But, when they surprisingly turn up, and feeling are developed, she tries everything to break free. No such luck appears as this boy band keep showing up everywhere; literally. With her mind and heart in a joust this fierce, which will win?

Popular Song:

Marcel has always been the shadow of his twin brother, Harry. You see, when it comes to popularity, Harry rises to number one; while Marcel is at the very bottom. But, one day Marcel gets tired of being at the bottom and decides it's his time to shine. How could a hopeless nerd like Marcel ever pass the great Harry Styles, king of high school? Well, Marcel has a little hidden singing talent his brother does not....

Life's a Music Note:

Many of us have heard of the idea of telling or writing a story, and then it comes true in reality? What if I told you that type of thing really happens... But it's when ever One Direction writes a new song?

Harry, Niall, Louis, Liam, and Zayn, otherwise known as the heartthrob causing boy band One Direction, have just finished with the X Factor and are living their dreams. Nothing could go wrong! That is until the boys make the mistake of upsetting the wrong fan; a fan who comes from a line of magic... She curses the five boys. At first, she seems to have done no harm. Yet, as they begin to write song after song, they realize they are living them! Now, they must find a way to change back the curse or forfeit their lives as singers.

Best Song Ever:

One Direction wants to make a movie about themselves. With so many production companies throwing themselves at the boy band, who will they choose? They decide to begin the search with Holywood's 'finest.' Turns out the only thing 'fine' is the office assistant.

The whole interview goes downhill from the moment the boys meet Harvey and Jonny. It gets worse when they meet Leeroy and Marcel. In the end, One Direction destroys the office and storms out. Yet, will the boys keep their answer as "no" once they get to know each of these odd characters?