F O R T Y - S I X

Start from the beginning

She was the only one who I told. I sigh as I open up my locker. "What the fuck Malia? They're even saying Ethan was with you, but he can't can he? You guys haven't even talked ever since the party when you guys fucked. The only person who kept talking to you was Grayson who kept talking shit to you" I stand frozen in my place as I look up at them.

"What are they saying exactly?" I needed to know how the fuck they found out Ethan was with me.

"They're saying that Ethan was with you when they shot your house. You ran downstairs and he pushed you down because they began shooting up you're house"

There must have been someone who was watching since the beginning. It had to be someone from school.

"I'm gonna fucking get you for this LaMont"

Flashbacks from the argument I had with Kendall come back and I gasp when I remember what he said.

"I-I"

"What Malia?"

"N-No, Ethan wasn't with me. No one was! I was home alone and whoever said that he was with me is lying. We haven't talked since that day of the party and we won't ever talk"

"Tell that to the whole school" Andrea rolls her eyes and I get louder.

"Fuck the whole school and what they think" everyone is looking at me and I get louder.

"They have nothing else to do besides talking shit. Ethan was not with me during the shooting at my house and whoever invented that shit better fucking hope that I won't find them and kick their ass"

I slam my locker and I walk off as everyone stares at me. They whisper and I roll my eyes as I walk down the hall.

I see Mackenzie and she grabs me by the collar of my shirt and pushes me against the wall. "What the hell is going on between you and Ethan. Didn't I tell you to stay away from him?"

For someone small, I admit she has good grip. I push her off and I clench my fists. "Nothing is going on between Ethan and I! I've said it before and I'll keep saying it! There was nothing from the beginning, it was just a mistake!"

Ouch. That even hurt me, and I was the one saying it. Even though it was all a lie.

"Oh really? You really think that I'm gonna fucking believe that?"

"Fine! Go fuck yourself and think what you want to think! Plus, you aren't even his girlfriend anymore!" A crowd begins to form and I groan. Everyone was testing me today, it hasn't even been half a day and I'm already so done with everyones bullshit.

"What about the day he beat the shit out of Kendall? He jumped in and saved you, if he doesn't talk to you, then why would he do that?"

"I don't fucking know Mackenzie! Why don't you ask him yourself? I was just as surprised as you were!"

"What about the cafeteria situation when security was picking you two up? You seemed scared when he was shoved by security, it's not something that anyone feels when that happens"

"It's called caring! If he jumped in then and helped me, then I was gonna return the favor and help him!"

"What favor? You mean suck his dick after he fucked you at that party a few months ago?"

I see Ethan and Grayson as they watch us and I shake my head.

"Whatever that happened that night is none of you're business, and if anything did happen...it meant nothing to him." I look at Ethan and Mackenzie turns around. "Look who's here!" His eyes are glassy and she grabs him by his hand and drags him in the middle.