"What are you talking-"

I felt something sharp go into my arm and everything faded black.
-----------------------------------------

I woke up in an unfamiliar setting. It was dark and wet. I could feel the mosquitoes chew at my skin. There was a very dim light coming from above me and I smelled apple pie. I must be out of my mind. I tried to stand up, but my hands were handcuffed to where I was sitting and my waist and legs were tied up with rope. The rope was cutting into my skin leaving rope burns and I winced from the pain.

I still felt groggy and everything was blurry. My stomach started doing flips and I got a severe migraine. I couldn't speak because my tongue and lips were swollen from God knows what, and my face felt like it was being blown up like a balloon. I couldn't remember anything from the last couple of hours so I started panicking.

"Help me!"

"Somebody. Please. Help."

I fell back asleep again once the room started spinning.

~*~

"WAKE UP!"

I slowly regained consciousness once I heard someone yelling at me. I jumped once I felt them pull at my hair making the chair almost flip over. It was only balancing on its back two legs and was being supported by whoever was pulling at me.

"Oh my god this is priceless."

I heard him cackle, and I almost jumped out of my skin once I started remembering what had happened.

"Huh? OH MY GOD HELP ME!"

"Help me help me!" He mocked me and laughed. I started crying and shaking once I felt his hands rest on my mid thigh.

"DONT TOUCH ME!"

"You know baby. For the one to be locked in a basement and tied to a chair you sure are making a lot of demands."

"Yea and for a guy I've only seen twice I sure do wanna punch the living shit out of you right now."

He chuckled and kicked the chair over causing me to land on my head. I swear I felt my wrists snap from still being handcuffed and all of my blood rush up to my head.

"Try and punch me now princess."

"You are psychotic."

I coughed and breathed in some dust on the old wooden floor.

"You are sexy. Mm. I can't wait to see what you look like naked. You'll be all mine. I do love virgins you know."

He bent down right in front of my face and I tried not to show him the fear that consumed me.

"Who said I would have sex with you? And who says I'm a virgin?"

"Well you don't really have a choice in the matter. You're a virgin and everyone knows it baby."

He trailed his hand up my thigh and rested it on my zipper.

"Nope. You're a little too late buddy. Michael and Luke have already beaten you in that department."

A sly grin washed upon my face as I watched his skin grow pale.