Chapter 22:Part 1

Luca's POV

"Blue, we're graduating in two weeks." I said as I ran my fingers through his hair, with excitement in my voice.

"Uh huh." He hummed as his eyes drifted shut, before they snapped back open.

"If your tired you can go to sleep, my dads won't mind." I told him.

He nodded his head as his eyes drifters closed and his breathing slowly evened out.

My eyes drifted closed as well, before I was asleep as well.

****
He pushed his lips to mine in a desperate kiss full of love and passion as his hands dusted in my hair pulling me body closer on top of him.

He pushed his hips up onto mine causing a moan to escape my mouth as well as his.

Our mouths fell apart as we panted for breath as he kept grinding his hips onto mine causing moans to slip out of both our mouths.

My hands pulled at the hem of his top before I pulled it over is head exposing his chest to me. He did the same to me and ran his hands up and down my back before grabbing my ass and pushing it onto him.

My hands went to the button of his jeans as I hastily unbuttoned them. I pulled his jeans down and put my fingers in the waist of his underwear and started pulling them down.

****

"God dammit." I groaned as I opens my eyes from my dream.

My eyes flicked down to Blue who was lying across me before I saw the time.

I gently pushed him off of my lap as I go up and made my way downstairs so I could start getting everything ready for the meal I had planned for dinner.

Everyone had left the house so that it was just the two of us here, I had planned to make dinner for him.

I walked into the kitchen and took out all of the ingredients I would need for our meal, which was going to be Thai green curry and rice, and a vanilla cheesecake that I made yesterday.

I turned on the speakers and connected my phone to them and pressed shuffle on it.

I started cooking the curry as well as dancing around to the music. I wasn't aware of anyone near me until Blue joined in singing boys that sing.

I turned around to see him m dancing along as well, his hands in the air a smile on his face as he did so.

In that moment I realised that I didn't want anything to change, I had the boy that I love who was happy and carefree, I was happy and most of all he loved me.

"Hey love, are you cooking?" He asked me as he saw the cooker.

"Yes, yes I am. Now I need to put the rice on and then we can eat." I told him with a smile on my face.

I reached out towards him at the same time as he moved towards me. I embraced him in my arms, giving him a huge hug before pulling back and kissing him what was intended to be a quick kiss, that soon turned heated.

Reluctantly I pulled away from him and mined back over to the cooker to check the food.

"Oh my gods Luca I love this song." He said with a smile on his lips before he started singing along.

I smiled at him, his happiness was contagious and made me happy.

I checked the food and saw that it was ready, I reached to the cupboard and got out played and a colander to drain the rice. I played up the food and led Blue through to the table that is set earlier.

"What do you want to drink?" I asked him as I placed the food down on the table.

"Orange juice please." He told me.

I got our juices and came back to the table with them. I set down a glass of juice in front of Blue and then sat in my seat across the table from him.

"This smells so good." He told me as he picked up his fork and began to eat. "And it tastes so good." He almost moaned out and I'll be lying if I said I wasn't effected by that.

"Well I'm glad you like it." I told him with a smile on my face.

When we had finished our food I cleared away all of the dishes before I walked back to Blue, who was sitting in the couch.

Shit. I'm a bit nervous now.

"So, prom is coming up." Blue said with a smirk on his face when he saw me.

"Yeah," I said and pulled a rose from behind my back, it was blue, "Blue will you do me the honour of being my date to prom?" I asked him.

"Hmm, I'm not sure." He said and both is lip and oh my god, him biting his lip was a giant turn in for me and I was trying to keep my wolf at bay, which was hard considering the boy sitting in front of me. "Yes, I'll go to prom with you."

"Thank you, thank you." I muttered into his ear as I pulled his body to mine, well after he had taken the road out of my hand.

"Did you really think I wouldn't go with you?" He asked a smirk in his voice.

"Well I was nervous okay." I told him and do you know what he did. He nuzzled his nose in my neck which turned me on to no end.

"Mmhm, you smell so good." He muttered, his lips ghosting over my throat.

"Fuck." I moaned out at that. "Blue, you need to stop or I won't be able to stop."

"What if I don't want you to stop." He whispered in my ear a smirk on my face. And that was when I felt him pressing into me.

************************************
Hey, so sorry I've not updated so in over a month and I'm sorry. Okie. So this isn't all that I planned for this chapter, but I just wanted to get it out so I'm just gonna make it a two part one and I think you can guess what's gonna happen in the next chapter 😉😉.

Anyways,

Love ya's, byyyyee xx