Chapter 18

Luca's POV

I watched Blue, a smile on his face as he talked to Roman about something.

"Shit." I muttered as I thought of tonight, of meeting his mum.

"What?" Trace asked me.

"I'm meeting Blue's mum tonight and I'm so goddamn nervous about it. What if she hates me." I cried onto him.

"She won't hate you, I bet she'll love you. You are a lovable person and anyone who doesn't love your cute little face is crazy okay." Trace smiled his words reassuring me.

"Okay, okay. Should I take like flowers or something for her?" I asked him.

"Yeah, Blue what kin of flowers does your mum like?" Trace asked him.

"I think she loves roses, maybe." He smiled.

"See there you go, buy some roses for her." Trace smiled.

"Okay." I muttered as my nerves got the better of me and my body slumped down in my seat.

"Luca, you'll be fine. Trust me, she'll love you." Blue smiled at me, running his fingers through my hair calming me down.

I smiled up at Blue's as I laid my head down on his thighs, him smiling down at me still running his hands through my hair.

"Luca, wake up." A voice whispered in my ear sending shivers down my spine.

"Mmhmm I'm up, what?" I asked disorientated.

"You fell asleep on Blue's lap." Trace laughed.

"Did I actually?" I was shocked, that's not like me at all.

"Yeah you did." Blue smiled down at me.

"Anyways we have classes to go to." Trace interrupted, "So get up of your asses so we can go now." He smiled at us innocently.

"What do you have?" I asked Blue as we stood up and started walking.

"I have geography. What about you?" He asked me back.

"I've got maths, yay." I said sarcastically, not that I mind maths. I just want to spend time with Blue.

"Okie, well I'll go now. Bye, see you later." He smiled at me and gave me a peck on the lips before walking into his class, with me staring after him.

"Cough, love struck, cough." Trace fake coughed causing me to laugh.

"That was so fake and so what I love him, there isn't anything wrong with that." I smiled as I thought of my violet haired beauty.

"You're even thinking about him now." He laughed at me. "Hurry up before we are late to class anyways."

"But he's so adorable. Ugh fine lets go." I huffed walking into the class just before the bell.

"So, excited?" Roman asked me as we stood at my locker waiting with me for our friends to arrive.

"More like shitting myself." I laughed.

"You'll be fine, she is only one person to meet. Think about how he must have felt meeting all of your family."

"I suppose. Okay I can do this." I said just as a pair of arms wrapped around my waist.

"Hey." Blue whispered in my ear, his lips brushing the shell.

"Hey, ready to go?" I asked him back before giving him a peck on the lips and trying to pull away until he grabbed my collar and deepens the kiss.

"Hold on lovers, we need to leave now you know what I mean yeah, so let's go." Trace laughed out at us.

Blue pulled away from me blushing.