Chapter 17

Blue's POV

"Ngh. Where I am?" I groaned as I stretched my arms out, well I tried to but I was stopped by a body.

"Morning, how was your sleep?" Luca asked me as he rubbed sleep out of his eyes.

"It was good, especially because you were there." I blushed. "Do you want to meet my mum today?" I asked him.

"Yeah, sure. Let me get dressed first and then we can go." He smiled, standing up and stretching his arms out. "Shit, we have school today."

"Aww man, well you can meet my mum after school then." I smiled. "I should probably call her."

"Okay, I'm just going to go for a shower." He gave me a peck on the lips before walking into the bathroom, which was joined onto his room.

I picked up my phone and scrolled through the contacts until I came to my mum's and pressed call.

"Blue, where have you been? I was worried about you." She gasped out.

"Mum, calm down. I'm fine. I fell asleep at Luca's house."

"Ahh Luca. Vi told me about him. You need to let me meet him."

"We were planning to come and visit after school. Is Vi there?"

"That's good. Yeah she is, why?"

"Can you get her to bring my school bag for me please?"

"Vi, Blue asked if you can bring his bag to school?" She shouted to her.

"Sure." I heard Vi shout faintly.

"She says yes."

"Tell her thank you, please?"

"She says your welcome. You should go get ready for school now. Bye, love you."

"Okay, bye I love you as well." I hung up the phone and sat on Luca's bed.

"Luca, wak-" Seth walked into the room but cut himself off when he say that Luca was awake.

"Hi." I smiled at him.

"Hi, what have you done to my son? He never wakes up this early." Seth asked, his face confused.

"I don't know, he was awake when I woke up and then he went for a shower."

"Okay. Do you need clothes? I think Luca might have some old clothes." He rattled on.

"A top's fine, I can just wear these jeans, they were clean on yesterday." I told him.

"Hey dad, what ya doing?" Luca asked as he walked out of the bathroom with just a towel around his waist, maybe I should look away. Damn though he has a nice body.

"Well I was going to wake you up. Do you have a top that Blue can borrow?"

"Sure. Is a plain black one oaky?" he asked.

"Yeah, that's fine. Could I maybe borrow a pair of underwear as well please?" I asked.

"Sure, you can use the shower as well if you want."

"Yeah thanks." I smiled walking towards the bathroom to have a shower.

After my shower and once we were both dressed and ready we went downstairs and had some breakfast before leaving to go to school.

"Luca?" I asked.

"Yes, you can use the Aux cable." he smiled.

"How did you know?"

"You always ask for it." he laughed.

"Okay, so maybe I do." I laughed.

"Thinking back, thinking of you