Chapter 12

Kai's POV

He was just sitting next to her, staring at her, not missing a single movement she made. But once again only her slow, steady breathing was present.

Luca was eaten by guilt. You could see it. In his appearance, in his lack of care for anything apart from Luce. He wished he could make up for all of the lost time between him and Luce. He wished for it so bad, more than a little cub wishing for their mate, more than a child wishing to see their idol.

I hesitated at the door before taking a step towards him and placing my hand in his shoulder.

"Hey Luca, you should go back to the house." I told him.

He didn't look at me.

"No."

"Please Luca. I know you're worried. I am too. But if she wakes up when you are gone either I or your other dad will be here, and we get you immediately." I tired to reason with him.

I have to take my son home. He was barely eating, his sleep was even leas, maybe an hour a day, before the nightmares woke him up.

Don't get me wrong I was worried for Luce too, but I needed to make sure Luca was okay too.

What would happen if Luce woke up and her brother had been hospitalised for malnutrition or something similar?

"I know how worried you are. I'm her father. But if you don't take care of yourself, I'm positive she'll get mad at you. She's worried about you too. A lot more than you know."

He still didn't acknowledge what I had said.

"Look, you know your Uncle Kian and Uncle Dom? Well I thought they were for quite some time. Then we met again in high school. They thought I was dead as well. When we met, we were happy that all of us were okay. I'm pretty sure that Luce won't be happy if you aren't okay when she wakes up. You need to get some rest and eat something." I told him putting emphasis on need.

Luca sighed and eventually gave in.

"Just a small break, not for long?" He asked turning around.

His cheeks were stained with tears.

"Dad, what if she dies. How will I cope." His voice quivered closer to the end.

"She won't, she will not die." I told him.

"I'm sorry." He muttered wrapping his thin arms around me hugging me as tight as he could. "But what is she.... she really wakes up when I'm not here and no one is there. She'll wake up with current bolete strangers around her dad, and that's not fair." He cried.

"Hey hey hey." I soothed him patting him on his back. "Your other dad will be here in five minutes."

"Okay." He muttered.

Together we walked out, but Luca still looked back, his steps being hesitant as he walked away from his sister.

Luca's POV

Two days. That's the last time I left this room. Two days. And before that 28.

The plain walls were starting to drive me crazy. The white was so basic. I wish she could be in her own room.

"Luca, you have a visitor. And so does Luce." My dad told me.

"Who?" I asked him, my voice hollow.

"There's a girl who has pink hair and there's a boy who has violet hair." He told me.

"They can come in." I muttered tightening my hand around Luce's.

"Hey." Blues voice was hesitant as he took a step into the room. "Your friends miss you."

"I don't care." (A/N:What you think as long as it's about me) I snapped.

"Something just happened." Violet muttered from the opposite side of the bed.

"What?" I asked my eyes going to the heart monitor after hearing a beep.

"Her heart rate just went up." Blue muttered.

"What did you do." I growled at Violet.

"Nothing, I just held her hand." She muttered shrinking back in fear.

"I'm sorry." I muttered feeling bad for scary the small girl.

I said small but she is only two years younger than me, three years older than Luce.

"No, I understand I would be the same if it was Blue." She smiled stroking her thumb over her hand.

Blue placed his hand on my shoulder, it felt so good. My wolf wanted out. He wanted to claim him. He wanted him in every way.

"She will be fine, she'll wake up and she'll understand an she will forgive you." He told me.

"I hope she does, if she doesn't I don't even know what I would do. She means so much to me. She's my best friend. She understands me better than anyone else. I love her." I cried.

"Shh, don't cry." He muttered hugging me.

"I'm sorry." I muttered to her tears running down my face.

I hope she wakes up.

************************************

I updated, finally.

And I want to say thank you to MickyC009 because they wrote part of this, quite a lot so thank you.

I need to tell you all something. Nothing but thieves debut album came out today. I'm so excited.

Anyways,

Love ya's, byyyyee xx