Chapter 16: Part 2

Blue's POV

With each step I took towards the living room I felt more nervous.

"Shhh, calm down. They'll all love you." Luca whispered to me as he rubbed his hand around in circles on my back.

"You say that now, but how do you know?" I told him my hands shaking.

"Because I know then, that's how. I've known them for 17 years and they will love you. Okay." He smiled.

"Okay, you better be right." I sighed.

"When am I not?" He smirked pecking my lips before walking into the room.

"Luca!" A voice shouted as soon as he stepped in.

"Hey Luce, how are you?" He asked her.

"I'm feeling better, why are we all here?" She asked her voice sounding timid.

"Because I want you to meet someone very important to me." He said, I could hear the smile in his voice.

"Who?" She asked him.

"Blue, he was behind me." He said with confusion in his voice. "Blue, please come in." He begged.

"Yeah, um sure." I stuttered not moving from my spot by the door.

"I'll be back in a minute." I heard him tell them.

"You know, I think I'll just head home right now, I don't want to intrude." I said before turning around as if to leave.

"Are you Blue?" I heard a voice ask.

"Yeah Luce, that's him." I heard Luca smile before I turned back around to see a massive smile across Luca's pace as he looked at me.

"Hi Blue, I'm Luce." She smiled at me as she walked towards me.

"Hi Luce." I smiled at her.

"Why are you leaving? It's making Luca all sad." She asked me, her face becoming sad.

"Don't tell anyone this, but I'm really nervous to meet your family." I whispered to her.

"How about we go outside and play at the park?" She asked me.

"I love parks, let's go." I smiled at her.

"Luca, we're going to the park." Luce smiled before grabbing my hand and dragging me out of the house.

"Okay then." Luca smiled as he watched us.

Luca's POV

"Luca where did Blue go?" The blonde man asked me.

"He went to the park with Luce to go and play." I smiled thinking of how good they get along.

"Okay then." He smiled placing his hand in my shoulder. "He seems like a nice boy from what I've seen."

"Trust me, he is." I smiled just thinking about him.

"Well he must be if he makes my son so happy. " he smiled pulling me into a hug.

"Daddy." Luce said as she walked towards us. "I like Blue." She smiled.

"Aww thanks Luce, I like you too." He smiled at her.

"Well you better if your gonna be my brother." She laughed.

"Oh yeah dad this is Blue. Blue this is my dad." I smiled as I introduced the two.

"Hi, nice to meet you Mr Daniels." Blue smiled as he stuck out his hand for him to shake.

"Please, your making me feel old. Call me Seth, or dad." He smiled pulling Blue into a hug.

"Sure Seth." He smiled.

"Why don't you come and meet my husband?" He asked him.

"Um you see I'm a bit nervous to meet your family." Blue muttered his fingers tightening and untightening around each other.

"Don't be nervous, everyone will love you. In fact you remind me a bit of Kai when he was younger. You are so kind to people, and so shy and timid around strangers but I bet around Luca you aren't as shy as you are with us." My dad smiled at him.

"Blue, I know you are a very shy person but you've met Sebastian and he's here. In fact he's dying to see you again." I smiled at Blue as I wrapped my arms around his small frame, my head perched on the top of his head.

"Aww you are too cute for me to handle." Seth cooed before turning around and walking a few steps before turning back around and cocking his head at is to tell us to come into the room.

"Are you ready?" I asked Blue playing with a small but if his lilac hair.

"Yeah, I'm more than ready. After meeting Seth I realise that they must be nice so I want to meet them." He smiled up at me grasping onto my hand which was playing with his hair and pulling me toward the door.

"So, as you ma have already guessed Luca has found his mate and he has brought him here today for us to meet. So family I'm honoured to introduce Blue." My dad smiled as Blue took a step into the room.

"Hi, I'm Kai his other dad. It's a pleasure to finally meet you, we've all heard so much about you." My dad smiled standing up, pushing his black hair out of his face and pulling Blue into a hug.

"It's really nice to meet you as well." Blue smiled at him returning the hug.

"I'll introduce you to everyone else." My dad smiled as Blue as they pulled away from their hug.

"Thank you." Blue smiled holding onto my hand.

"This is Kian, he is my twin, and thus is his mate Grace." My dad says indicating towards the dark red haired man and the Black haired woman.

"Hi Blue, it's so nice to finally be able to put a face to a name." Grace smiled at him as she pulled him into a hug, which Kian joined in on.

"It's nice to meet you as well." Blue smiled.

"Hi I'm Alec, Grace's twin and this is my mate Zach, who is Seth's Beta." Alec introduced himself, and pointed at Zach who smiled at Blue, before they both enveloped him in a hug.

"It's nice to meet you." Blue smiled. "I love the colour of your hair." he said to Alec.

"Thank you, you hair also suits you really well." Alec smiled back.

"Well my mum is a hair dresser." Blue smiled. "She's always done mine and Vi's hair."

"Where is that brother of mine?" dad asked as he looked around to room for him.

"Do you mean me?" Dom said from the door.

"Yes, Dom this is Blue, Blue this is Dom." he introduced the two.

"Hi Blue, t's nice to meet my nephew's mate." Dom smiled pulling him into a hug.

"Dom, what'd I miss?" James asked.

"James this is Blue, Luca's mate." Dom replied to him.

"Hi, it's nice to meet you, I'm James."

"You too." Blue smiled at him.

"So, we're gonna go chill in my room for a bit." I smiled at everyone grabbing Blue's hand as everyone said bye and we walked to my room.

"Thank you for introducing me to your family, it means a lot to me." He smiled at me standing on his tip toes and placing a kiss on my lips. "I love you." He whispered.

"I love you too." I smiled at him as we lay on my bed, his head in my chest and my hand rubbing circles on his waist.

"I'm tired." He yawned, his eyes closing.

"That's okay, go to sleep." I smiled running my hands through his hair as he feel asleep.

***********************************
Hey, so I updated again. I think I'm inly gonna have like five maybe a few more chapters after this one, so it will be finished soon.

Also Happy New Year to you all.

Anyways,

Love ya's, byyyyee xx