Girl With Camara

Girl With Camera-Secretariat

Forgotten Disney Docudrama Character

"More than three thousand years ago a man named Job complained to God about all his troubles and the Bible tells us that God answered. Do you give the horse its strength or clothe its neck with a flowing mane? Do you make him leap like a locust, striking terror with his proud snorting? He paws fiercely, rejoicing in his strength and charges into the fray. He laughs at fear, afraid of nothing, He does not shy away from the sword. The quiver rattles against his side, along with the flashing spear and lance. In frenzied excitement he eats up the ground. He cannot stand still when the trumpet sounds. "

My favorite bible verse because of this movie.

Okay before I start, this is a Disney movie AND one of my favorites! Why? I.Love.Horses! Horses and Disney, doesn't get better than that. Before I relized I wanted to become a Author, I wanted to be a jockey. But I didn't want to die or break any bones so books! (Even though, I'm the right size to be a jockey but....me not skinny or want to die while riding a horse st 40 miles per hour)

Also this movie is about horse racing...my favorite sport! I love watching the thrill of horses thundering down a track and race to the finish line. It's thrilling! Plus, today, July 11 2016 is the 148 running of the Belmont Stakes. 

But really another reason why I love this is because of the theme and faith in God. Also never giving up. 

The character I chose is the girl who took Secretariat's picture after he had a large abscess in his mouth. The girl takes his picture and leaves. 

Goodbye random character. And have a good day readers. 

Be on the look out for tomorrow, June 12 2016 for my 100 chapter.

Always a D.R.E.A.M. (Disney Rules Everything Around Me)

9-17-17 Update:

Penny Chenery, owner of Secretariat, passed away. (January 27, 1922 – September 16, 2017)

She's with her horse now.