Wolf Pups

Wolf Pups: The Jungle Book

Forgotten Disney Characters

It's time to go deep into the jungle. 

Allo! It's me again and since Winifred not forgotten, I chose the wolf pups instead. It took me awhile to find the perfect character that's forgotten.

Theses are the wolf pups after Mowgi grew up and two older ones run to greet him. After they run to him, Raksha, comes out of the den with three other little pups.(At least Raksha is more involved than last time. THAT SCENE THOUGH!!!! *cries*) After that we don't see the pups again. Why? How come we never heard of them again?(besides the ones from the live action movie) where they a mistake, or was it Disney's hidden re-used animation again? Important questions here.

Please don't talk about the book, I know I never read the book version, but I'm guessing that they are in it.

Also, since tomorrow, April 14, I'll be seeing the movie on opening night, I'll give ya my Thoughts on what I think may happen in the movie.

Thought Bubble time(last time I did a thought bubble it was on DA for Cinderella)

1: one of Mowgi's parents will run out of the village and run to a river. They get on a boat and will probably fall over a water fall or Shere Khan will kill them, leaving Mowgi at the crash site of the boat were Bagheera will find him.

2: Meet new animals that were in the book and not in the 1967 movie.

3: Probably have a almost 50 year anniversary since next year, 2017,  will be the 50th anniversary.

4: in my opinion the movie should come out next year, to copy the 50 year period.

6: Mowgi will visit the village to get the fire to use against Shere Khan.

7: Different ending from 1967 movie.

8: Last but not least, dedicated the movie to Garry Shandling

Also I'm hoping for the Fall Out Boy vision of "I wanna be Like You."

Annnnndddd that's it. That's what I believe will happen. After I seen the movie, I'll post my forgotten character up.

Thanks for reading and hope you like the new covers!

Always a D.R.E.A.M. (Disney Rules Everything Around Me)