Chapter 12

Hey how are all of you liking my new update timing?Anywho I see now there is only 4 of you reading so please take your time and vote for me dont wait for somebody else do it please ____________________________________________________________________________________

 I wait for Dr.Warner to come back with the "stuff".I sit silently.The only noise in the room is the clock ticking.I look over at it and read the time.2:30.I guess it wouldn't hurt if I took the pills 2 minutes early.I get up and walk over to the counter where I had left them.I twist and push down on the bottle and it opens.I reach in and pop 2 into my mouth then head back over to my bed.Right as i get comfortable Dr.Warner walks in again,with a nurse by his side.She smiles and gives me a wave.I smile back and say"Hi."Dr.Warner stops messing with the stuff he has on a tray he brought in and says"Kristy this is April my assistant.She'll be here helping me give you stitches.April this is Kristy, my patient."Hi Kristy."She says in a high pretty voice.She looks so young,like a student.She has blonde hair with brown streaks in a loose ponytail.Dr.Warner hands her the tray and grabs a needle off it.He walks towards me as he puts on gloves."Okay Kirsty what I have to do is numb you with this needle so you won't feel anything when I give you stitches.Now stay still."I bite my lower lip and nervously look at the needle."Its okay you won't feel a thing."He reassures me.I take a deep breath to steady my shaking and turn my head.Heputs on hand gently on my head to move my hair and holds the needle in the other."Alright stay perfectly still."He repeats.I hold still as the needle goes and comes out."April hand me the string and needle."He says stil keeping a hand of my hair."Here hold this."He tells April again.They switch positions as he inserts the needle and tightens the string.He grabs another cloth and tapes it to my head."Alright all done there.You can take a shower in about an hour.Just let the your head get use to the stitches.I'll come back in and check on you later."He smiles and says after hes done washing his hands and throwing his gloves away.I nod and smile back.After thev'e walked out and closed the door behind them I grab my apple out of my pocket and eat it.