Chapter 10

So so so soooo sorry for not posting.I've sorta had writters block.I know what i want to happen but after I've reread what i have written i started to realize ugh no terrible so hopefully I can make them better please please pretty please vote or comment if its better!!!______________________________________________________________________________________

I hesitate at the door.Theres so many patients in there.My stomach growls and I remember what I'm here for.I take a deep breath and push the door open.I step in and look around.Theres tables with blue shiny tops in the middle of the cafeteria.The walls are all windows that make the room bright.I turn my head and see the counters pressed up against the corner of the wall with all different foods.I slowly walk my way over to the food.My bare feet feel cold against the orange colored tile floor.I grab a tray and napkin and look at the different variety of food.They all look so good its tempting to put one of everything on my tray.It feels like forever since I've ate.What day is it today?I try to remember the day of the incident.I remember walking outside and then being grabbed.I remember his grip and harsh voice.How he dragged me along as I struggled.A shiver of terror brings me back to the cafeteria.The day doesn't matter.My attention goes to my stomach and I feel like an idiot standing here.I walk over to the french fries and put some on my plate.I then grab an apple and scoup up some grapes.When my plate is full of french fries an apple grapes mashed potatoes a salad and some rice I head over to an empty table.I immediately dig in.It seems like forever since I've had anything as wonderful.After I've devoured the fries rice and grapes I take a huge bite out off my apple and lift my head up.The room seems as if its trying to make a happy enviroment for the patients and visitors.I look at the peoples at the tables.Theirs and elderly man in a patient gown with some visitors with him.It seems like 2 parents and there 3 kids.Probaly his grandchilidren.I continue eating my apple and search around the tables some more.Theres all kinds off different people here.A teenage boy with shaggy brown hair in a wheelchair and sling.A little girl with a cast sitting with here mom and dad.After my apples gone i start munching on my salad and mashed potatoes.Once I'm finished i through the tray away and grab an extra appl just in case.My legs ache as I head for the door.As i push the door open I immediately stop.I feel somebody staring at me.I tunr my head to look over my shoulder and look for anybody thats looking at me.Nobodys staring.I shake my head to rid it of the confusion and push the door wide open.I head over to the elevator again and press the up button.The eleavator  opens and I step into the small room once again.The doors close and takes me up.I take a deep breath as the doors open again and step out.