Chapter 4

When i wake up I'm in on my bed wrapped in a towel and a blanket.I sit up and stretch.I had a good night sleep.I smile and hope out of my bed and realize I'm still wearing my wet close.I think about what happened last night.I smile at the memory.I remember how we almost kissed.I sigh in defeat and strip down,getting ready to take a shower.I wash my hair several times making sure there are no bugs hiding in my hair.When I'm done showering I go see if my parents are home.I look in there bedroom the living room and kitchen.There not even home yet.I frown wondering where they are.I shrug it off and look to see what we have to eat.I open the cabinets to see if we have any cereal.I shriek when i see a rat in the cuboard instead of cereal.I slow my heart beat down to calm myself.I should be used to this kinda stuff by now.Hes just a hungry little fellow looking for food.But unfortunately for me and him there is none.He just sits there all skinny looking starved.He probably has no energy left.A tear slides down my cheak.I open the fridge.We only have ketchup,molded pasta, and some cheese.I grab the cheese and slowly put it in the cuboard hoping that the little rat will stop couaring in the corner and eat it.He comes over and starts to eat it.I smile knowing it'll live another day.I know I have to get it out of the house though so i grab a bucket and plate.I quickly put the bucket over it as it was eating.It didn't notice it just keep eating.It stopped eating when i slowly dragged the bucket out of the cuboard and place the plate under it.I go outside and away from my house let it go it sits eating the cheese still.I'm glad something got a joy of my rotten food.I take the bucket and plate in the hous eand wash them.When there put away I hear my stomach growl and remember why I was in the kitchen.I go back in my room in defeat.I grab my phone and see that I missed 3 text.1 from Tyler and 2 from Zach.  Tyler:Hey you awake yet?        Zach;Yo you wanna go to a movie tonight me and Mark are.You and Tyler can tag along and bring dates if you guys wanna.  Zach;Yo dude you wake yet?  I reply to Tyler and say:Yeah just woke up and then I replied to Zach;Mabye I'll check with Tyler.I put my phone in my pocket and looked in my back pack.I have some sandwich left from Fridays lunch at school and a rotten apple.I think of the dog and grab the sandwich and apple to feed it.Even if I'm hungry I can wait.When I get to the dog I kneel down and put the apple and sandwich in front of him.He wags his tail happy,licks my face then starts eating the fo.I laugh and pet his head.I get up and grab the bowl from behind the bush.He stops eating and looks up at me sadly."Don't worry I'll be right back."I say waving the bowl as I run towards the house.I fill it up and go back outside to him.Hes finished the sandwich and is working on the apple now.I give him the water and pet him so more."I love you buddy."I say.He whimpers a little.I laugh and say"I'll take that as a 'i love you too.'"I start to walk away when somebody grabs my shoulder from behind me.I gasp.The grip is too tight to be Tylers, Zachs, or Marks.I twist my head fastly and see a strange black man behind me."Um H-hi."I stutter scaredly.He pulls my arm and starts dragging me away.I grab his arm and try to pry it off.It doesnt work.I dig my feet into the ground.The dog starts barking rapidly and viciously."Let go!"I yell.I dig my nails into his arm.He starts to bled.He gasp in pain and smacks me across my face.I fall and cry in pain.He was strong.I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket.I grab it and call Tyler quickly.When he answers the phone he says"Hello."Playfully."Help me Tyler come over now help me I'm in trouble he-"He grabs my phone out off my hand and throws it."Help help!!!!!"I scream.My heart is about to burst out of my chest.What does he want?Is he going to kill me?Oh my god I might die if i don't get help."Help please soembody help me!!!!!!"He covers my mouth and starts to drag me some more.I try to get it off but its useless.I bite his fingers hard and taste blood.He lets me go and I drop to the ground.He grabs his finger in pain.I start to get up and run."Oh no you dont!"He says and throws a rock at my head.I fall to the ground and cry in pain.I start to crawl and ignore the pain but its hard to.Its pounding in the back off my head.He grabs my legs and starts to pull me.The ground cuts me."Stop please stop...."I beg quietly as i slip away.Then as he drags me I faint.