Chapter 11

Alright well nothin to discuss just please vote/comment not vomment though that just makes me think of puke so any way with the story ______________________________________________________________________________________

I head down back to my room to see if the doctor can show me the results yet.My foot steps echo as I take each step against the cold floor.I finally reach my room and walk in.Its the same way I left it.Wheel chair by the bed,clothes on the floor tucked away in the corner.I look outside my room and see Tylers door cracked open.Is he awake yet?Is he alone in there?I step outside and look into the open crack.Hes lying on the bed alone.I walk in silently.It takes awhile for my eyes to adjust but when they do I make my way over to the bed.His chest is moving so I take that as a good thing.He has a mask on his face,probably to help him breathe.Is he sleeping or still passed out?I wish everything was fine.I wish none of this had happen.I wish he was okay and I was in my bed at my house.No matter how much I hate that place I hate to see him like this.I want him to be okay.Fine.Normal.Will he forgive me even though he could've died when he wakes up?Will he remember me when he wakes up?Will there even be a wake up for him?I tuck away that thought,really not needing to think about it.I carefully and slowly reach my hand out to him.I grab his and wrap them in each other.Hes colder than usual and limp.Even if hes not awake my heart beats rapidly as I close my eyes and picture us some place else.The park laughing,holding hands,just being together.I smile at the thought and hold onto it until I hear footsteps come down the hall.I peek my head out and see Dr.Warner with his head down looking at papers.I open the door and creep out into my room and sit back down on the bed.I wait as the foot steps grow louder until finally he opens my door.He greets me with a warm smile and I reply with a smile back."Okay Ms.Nile your x-ray results came back and you fortunately have no broken bones.However you do have a huge gash in the back of your head which we should most definitely get taken care of right away.You also have some big bruises and scratches all along you body which you should take a shower and clean soon,all along with a sprained wrist.So you can consider this good news or bad any way I'm glad theres no severe issues.Now if you would could you let me examine the back of your head to treat it?"I take in all the information.I've been walking around with a gash in my head this whole time?I could've passed out!I want to say the words aloud but of course don't.I just nod and swing my legs to the other side of the bed.I shiver since the blankets are colder on this side since I've been warming up the other side with my legs."Hmmmm....Let me see.Probaly need a couple of stitches.4 or 5 at the most.Be back in a minute with the stuff"He says and swiftly walks out of the room.