Chapter 6, Training

Lucy's Pov, 

Erza wanted to see my limit. It must of been the reason. Loke tried punching Natsu but he moved out the way pretty fast. Loke soon was the one dodging Natsu's fist what were on fire. I started to remember Virgo as I smiled a little. I knew this move. Loke smirked and jumped over a spot and landed with his hands in his pockets. Natsu jumped onto the spot making him fall into a deep whole. "Only if Aquarius was here, then you would be dead" Loke laughed as I glared at him. Virgo soon come back up from the whole she made earlier.

"Aquarius would murder us all" I soon whispered knowing she was on a date with her boyfriend. She always rubbed it in that she had one. Aquarius was my strongest spirit but she was very mean to me. "True" Loke sweat-dropped as Virgo then tapped his shoulder pointing to the whole. Natsu soon jumped out heading toward Loke who just punched him into the wall. "You weak, how can I trust you to watch my Lucy?" Loke then sighed pushing his glasses up his nose. "Yours?" I asked crossing my arms a little upset.

I could feel my magic near it's limit. "That's it for this morning, we will finish this later tonight" Erza then spoke out. Virgo and Loke walked over to me. "Thanks for helping me train you two" I smiled at them both. Virgo bowed before vanishing to her world as Loke took my hand kissing it before he vanished. "Not liking him" I heard Natsu shout as I only shook my head. Mira and Levy walked over smiling while the boys headed toward Natsu. "Loke seems pretty powerful" Levy smiled. "He is the leader of the zodiacs" I smiled back.

"Really?" Mira asked shocked at I nodded. Loke may be the leader of the zodiacs but Aquarius was more powerful when she was upset what was nearly all the time. "I want a rematch" Natsu then shouted behind us as I giggled a little. All Loke needed was a pretty girl to lose or me in danger. "Natsu then come back later tonight" Erza snapped at him. Gajeel and Natsu sweat-dropped only nodding at Erza. Was that scared of her? I wondered why, she seemed so nice. "Now Lucy, why don't you girls join me for lunch" Erza smiled at me.

"Sure" Levy and I answered at the same time, making us giggle afterwards. Mira and Levy waved to the boys as they dragged me out the room. Erza followed smirking a little. "What's with the smirk?" Mira asked Erza. "We are keeping Lucy from Natsu, it must be slowly killing him" Erza laughed a little. I then looked at them confused. Killing him? How? I was confused. Mira and Erza kept talking about something called 'NaLu'. Levy and I was talking about books. I only had some old ones I found in Lady Flare's attic. 

We soon walked into a huge cafeteria where most people were drinking. "MIRA" some guys of the guys shouted with some flirts. Mira only giggled as Levy dragged me to a table in the corner. Erza and Mira followed as we sat down. "Don't mind all them" Levy laughed as I only nodded. I didn't want to get involved in something. Many guys walked past giving winks to me and Mira. I got a little annoyed with it but Mira just giggled at them like she was used to it and enjoying it. "Laxus would murder them" Levy sighed rubbing the back of her neck.

"Im trying not to, if anyone else other than Natsu winks at Lucy again" Erza muttered a dark aura coming off her. I saw everyone in the room but Mira sweat-drop. Was she that scary to them? I was a tad confused on how. Then again could she really mean what she said? "Oh Erza you are so protective" Mira laughed with her sweet smile. Erza only smiled before she started to talk about Temple Sabertooth and Temple Mermaid-Heel. "Sabertooth used to have their own Dragons and Dragon Masters until they went missing" Levy then mumbled making me shock. Went missing? I wondered how that happened.

"Sorry Erza, I knew you was close to one of the Dragon Masters" Levy soon spoke fast, you could hear she was guilty by the sound of her voice. It made me shock. "It's fine Levy, I hope that I see Kagura again" Erza gave a small smile. I knew not to push on this subject. Mira asked what we would like and that she would order. Erza answered with a Strawberry Cake. Levy answered with some soup and bread as I just answered with a cheese sandwich. After we told Mira what we wanted she got up and ran off to the other side of the room.

Boys winking and saying pick-up lines to her. "Should we tell Laxus?" Levy then asked Erza who started thinking. She soon shook her head no only making Levy nod. I wondered if everyone here was learning magic or was just here. "Lucy you would of loved Yukino she was a Celestail too" Levy then sadly smiled. I wanted to ask about her but I kept my thoughts to myself. Part of me scared asking the wrong thing would get me hurt and the other so I didn't hurt or upset Levy or Erza. Mira came back soon after with 2 plates on one arm, another plate on the other arm and holding a bowl. 

Levy soon got up helping Mira. Putting a plate filled with strawberry cake in front of Erza making her smile brightly. A small plate of bread with a bowl of soup in front of Levy and a plate of my sandwiches with me. "Not eating Mira?" Erza asked. "I have to go talk to Master, no time" Mira smiled/answered before she walked off, skipping out the room happy. Erza and Levy looked at each other and then looked at me. "What?" I asked a little scared. "Watch out for her" Levy and Erza both answered at the same time making me confused and more scared.