Chapter 1, The Start Of Destiny

Many Year's Ago, Nobody's Pov,

In the kingdom of Fiore the Heartfilla's ruled the kingdom. There was King Jude a man who was very strict but was also caring of his family and friends. Then there was Queen Layla a woman who cared for all and always helped the people, teaching kids right and wrong. With the Queen and King was there only child Princess Lucy. When she was born her eyes glowed red showing she was a Dragon Master. They was very rare now and had to go to a Temple to train along with others with magic. The King hated the idea of her being a Dragon Master.

At the age of 5 the young princess showed she couldn't control her powers. Queen Layla soon convinced her husband to take her daughter to the Sabertooth Temple to train. Sadly on the way to the Temple the carriage was attacked. The queen was murdered and the Princess was taken. After 5 years the Princess was presumed dead and the King turned mean and filled with hate. Magic was soon banned in many parts of Fiore as the King blamed magic for her death. But what no one realized was that the young Princess was still alive.

Put into a slavery waiting for the day someone would save her but on the day the Princess was taken destiny was put in play. When darkness falls a group of Dragon's and their Master's will rise protecting the land of Fiore and it's people. After 10 years of the Princess was taken Darkness grew, dark mages people who use the power of gods and goddesses took over the land. Now it's been 15 years since the Princess went missing and on that day, her destiny started. The destiny to find her soul-mate/Dragon and her friends. The day she was freed.

Lucy's Pov, 

Today was the day I was brought to this cursed placed. I had lost my memory of who I used to be. All I knew was my name. Lucy. I had long blonde hair what I always put in a side pony tail and chocolate brown eyes. Lady Flare sold girls here at the slavery near the Fire/Lightening Clan. We was trapped here and taught at a young age how to look after our 'Masters'. I always wanted to learn my past, if I had family somewhere out there. Sadly I was Lady Flare's personal slave. I was never aloud out her home or to see some guests at time.

I had rules the others didn't. I never understood why. "MAID LUCY" I heard Lady Flare shout as I walked into her room. I took a deep breath and looked at her. Lady Flare was a pale-skinned young woman of average height with long, dark red hair, which was usually worn in a pair of massive waist-length braids that were tied together behind her back. She had full lips and reddish eyes. Lady Flare possessed an extremely voluptuous body, with very large breasts matched by similarly large hips, endowing her with a virtually perfect hourglass figure.

Lady Flare was hugged by an extremely revealing crimson dress secured by halter-neck straps, which left most of her upper body, namely her back, sides and a large portion of her cleavage almost reaching down to her navel completely exposed. Lady Flare's attire was completed by long gloves almost reaching up to her shoulders, matching her dress in color. To finish Lady Flare had a pair of dark, high-heeled shoes. "Yes Lady Flare?" I asked nicely as she was staring at herself in the mirror. "We have buyers due soon, get the tea ready" Lady Flare answered.

I only nodded and left to the kitchen. I couldn't be to mean to Lady Flare. She had only just taken over the slavery business and was nicer than the last 'Master'. The strange thing was I was nice to the last 'Master' also, I could never be to mean as they gave me a roof over my head and food. The fact was that I was an orphan girl with no where to go. Lady Flare offered to let me leave and live my life but where would I go? As I finished making the tea there was a knock at the door. I knew Maid Spetto would answer it. I finished putting the tea on the tray.

I then started to feel cold. I grabbed my head and closed my eyes. Once they was closed I could see something..... Fire... There was fire all around me. Then there was a boy who looked just a year older than me. All I could see was his onyx eyes and his pink hair. "Im coming, just wait for me" his voice echoed around my head as I opened my eyes fast. I was gasping a little as I noticed I was on the ground. "W-what was that?" I whispered standing up, holding my head. "Maid Lucy, they would like tea" I heard Maid Spetto from outside.

"Understood" I replied as I got up and went to the tray. I pushed it into the living room to see a man sitting with Lady Flare. The man was tall, slim with long, straight, black hair reaching down to his shoulders and a thin moustache. He had vaguely pointed ears, prominent eyelashes and dark-colored lips. He was wearing a long, blue coat closed on the right side of his chest by a belt circling his waist and by another one going over his right shoulder. The coat had wide golden stripes going down from the high collar to the cuffs.

With other golden parts in correspondence to the closure and below the waist, on each side. "Now Lord Jose, I had made sure guards are everywhere" Lady Flare smiled as I put their tea on the table. I had heard that name before. Lord Jose, the leader of the Phantom Lord Temple. It was a temple teaching dark god and goddess magic. Magic was rare and their Temple was in middle of war with another called Fairy Tail. Some reason that name made me think of my unknown past. I must of known it back then but they was in the town Magnolia. 

It was in between the Fire/Lightening Clan and the Iron/Wind Clan. Each Clan had a 'Dragon' leader. There was only 3 Clans. Fire/Lightening, Iron/Wind and Shadow/Light Clans. They was very powerful. Then again Dragon's on their own were very powerful. Every Dragon had a Dragon Master. The Master was the Dragon's soul-mate or mate as some people put it. The Dragon Master could control the Dragon as when the Dragon's were upset they could destroy the whole world. People say that Dragon Masters and Dragon's have to train in Temples.

Their powers could be very dangerous when out of control. "I trust that Lady Flare, who is this young lady?" Lord Jose smirked at me. Some reason I felt a a cold breeze go down my back as I just kept a small smile while Lady Flare look at me and then Lord Jose. "This is my personal Slave" Lady Flare answered. "You may leave" she then ordered as I nodded. I took the tray and left back to the kitchen. Lord Jose was known for taking slaves and using them to fight in his own wars. Throwing their lifes away like they was nothing.

It made me sick. I sadly couldn't do anything but sneak in food to the girls who were forced to sleep in the barns around Lady Flares mansion. I was cleaning some dishes as Lady Flare walked into the room. "Lucy you are to go to Town in the Fire/Lightening Clan area and get some pure magic water" Lady Flare ordered giving me a small bag of gold. I only nodded as she left the room. I was going to town? I had never left the lands of Flare. I was excited. I soon hurried and went on my way. It wasn't a long way to the Town. 

It was just on the other side of the woods. Sadly the woods was a deadly place. Wild animals and bandits was in there. I kept to the path and kept walking. "SALAMANDER" I heard a deep voice shout. I kept my head low and sped up my walking. "HEY YOU GIRL" I then heard the voice ahead of me. I looked up to see a man standing there. The man was muscular young man with long, spiky black hair, which was kept slicked back, revealing his forehead. He had red eyes with slitted dark pupils and had no visible eyebrows. There were visible studs on his face, with three of them above each of his eyes (acting as "eyebrows" of sorts).

Two more on each side of his nose and two on his chin, just below his mouth. His ears were adorned by two sets of five earrings each. He was wearing a shabby, black, sleeveless tunic with studded edges, a studded belt around his waist, loose, beige pants tucked inside studded black boots, and a pair of studded brown gloves paired with similarly studded wristbands. He also sports a distinctive wing-like ornament, seemingly made of feathers, jutting upwards, over his right shoulder, attached to his tunic by a large stud. "Y-Yes Sir?" I asked a little scared. 

He looked me a tad confused and then crossed his arms. "Im looking for a group of people, seen anyone?" he soon asked as I only shook my head 'no'. He looked at me up and down and started to walk up to me. I was shaking a little. W-who was this guy? What did he w-want? He soon chuckled. a weird laugh. "The Shrimp would like you" he soon then smirked. "Your nick-name will be Bunny-Girl" he soon patted my head and started to walk past me. 'Bunny-Girl'? What was he on about? I soon remembered what Lady Flare sent me to do.

I started to rush to town hoping to reach the store.