Chapter 5, Meeting Gray & Erza

Levy's Pov,

Lucy and I got up at sunrise and got to know each other. We was both huge book worms. "How about we head to the library before training?" I offered as Lucy's eyes shinned like a kids on Christmas. I giggled as she nodded. We changed into clean clothes. Seemed Juvia cleaned our clothes from yesterday, last night. Lucy had spent the night in mine and Gajeel's room while Gajeel and Laxus was spending their nights in Natsu's room guarding him. I was leading Lucy to the library as we walked into Gray. The Ice-Demon-Slayer.

Gray had spiky black-colored hair. He had dark blue eyes, and his body was toned and muscular. As he was an Ice-Demon-Slayer Gray stripped as his body got too hot to fast. He didn't even know he was doing it but when Gray was wearing clothes he was always wearing a black top with a white coat and black pants. He also was wearing black boots. Gray also had a necklace, which resembled a sword with a stone in it, a metal bracelet and a chain which was attached to the belt loops on the right side of his pants.

"Hey Gray" I waved a little as Lucy stayed quiet behind me. I remember when I was shy first coming to the temple at the age of 4. "Hey Levy, who's your cute friend?" Gray asked as I saw Lucy's cheeks turn a little red. I just giggled at her and then smiled at Gray. "This is Lucy, Natsu's Dragon Master" I answered as Gray nodded. "Good luck with Flame Brain" Gray offered his hand. "Name's Gray Fullbuster" he then smiled at Lucy who took his hand shaking it. "Lucy, I don't really remember my last name" Lucy replied.

"There must be a way to get your memory back Lu" I mumbled thinking as Lucy looked at me confused. Why was she confused? "Lu?" she then asked as I mentally face-palmed myself. "It kinda slipped" I laughed rubbing the back of my neck. "It's fine, I kinda like it" Lucy replied smiling as I smiled more. "There you girls are" Mira walked over smiling. She was holding some towels as then smiled at Gray. Was training starting this early? This meant Lucy had her as her trainer.... Poor Lu... "Hey Mira" Gray smiled. 

"Hello Gray, would you tell Laxus we are starting training for me?" Mira then asked sweetly making Gray nod. No one ever said no to Mira, she would end up crying or using Satan-Soul on you. Well or Laxus would beat you to death. "Erza is waiting, we are training with her" Mira then giggled and walked off ahead Lucy and I sighed hoping to get to the library. Master must want Lucy trained fast for some reason. Then again the boys always knew something us girls didn't. We soon got to the training room underground to see Erza.

Erza was a young woman with long, scarlet hair and brown eyes. She had lost her right eye as a child and now had an artificial one which was created by Porlyusica. She had a slender, voluptuous figure. Erza was always wearing custom-made armour by smiths, a blue skirt, and black boots. Erza's speciality in Requip Magic allowed her to reequip not only armours but different outfits as well, enabling her to change her attire at any given time. "Erza this is Lucy" Mira smiled putting the towels on one of the chairs. 

Mira and Erza had 10 chairs set up along the side. Most likely to put drinks and snacks on. "Hello Lucy, Im Erza and Im going to be teaching you about magic" Erza smiled as Lucy nodded. I could tell she was a little scared about all this. She grew up being a slave and now she finally can control her own life. Im just glad we found and saved her....

Meanwhile, Natsu's Pov, 

It was unfair. Laxus and Gajeel had me locked in my room when it became morning. "Gramps rules man" Laxus shrugged as I groan. "Can't we watch Lucy's training at lest?" I asked just wanting to be close to her. Even E.N.D wanted to be close to her. Laxus looked to Gajeel who was thinking. "Fine" Gajeel mumbled as I smirked. Laxus unlocked the door and we went out to see Gray or who I like to call Ice Princess. "Mira said they started training" Gray looked at Laxus who nodded. "Who's the trainer?" Gajeel then asked.

Gray sweat-dropped meaning it could be only one person. Satan herself.... Erza Scarlet.... She was like my evil abusive older sister. She scared everyone in the temple even Laxus who did keep a cool face but would do anything to not piss her off. We headed to the training room to see some chairs already set up, Mira and Levy was sitting watching. "Now let out 2 spirits" Erza ordered as I then saw Lucy who nodded. She pulled out 2 keys from a bag on her belt. "OPEN GATE OF THE LION, LOKE" Lucy shouted as that Loke guys showed up again and bowed at Lucy.

I didn't like him near her. "You knight is here Lucy" Loke winked at her as the guys held me back. "Erza will kill you" Gajeel whispered in my ear upset as I sweat-dropped. I calmed down as we walked over to the chairs sitting with Mira and Levy. "Gate Of the Maiden, I Open Thee, Virgo!" Lucy summoned another spirit as 'Virgo' showed up next to Loke. Virgo was a beauty with a petite body.  Virgo had the form of a maid with shackles around her wrists, short, pink hair, and blue eyes. She was wearing a typical maid outfit, consisting of a black under coat and a white, frilled-trim apron. 

"Finally practicing Princess?" Virgo asked as we then all looked at Lucy confused. "That's what Virgo calls me" Lucy explained rubbing the back of her neck. "Hello Brother" Virgo bowed at Loke who smiled at her. "Hey Virgo" Loke cheered as Lucy looked a little tired. "Now looks of things 2 is all you can summon for now" Erza also saw. Lucy only nodded as Virgo looked toward me and the others. "Is that your Dragon, Princess?" Virgo asked pointing at me. Lucy turned her head seeing me and then slowly nodded to answer.

"Good your finally here, Natsu" Erza smirked as I sweat-dropped. I was dead. I was going to die. Erza walked over grabbing me by the ear and dragged me over next to Lucy. "You both are going to attack me" Erza then smirked as she made a sword show up in her hands. Lucy looked worried and confused as I smirked a little. "A chance to take you down? Sweet" I replied as Virgo and Loke looked to Lucy. "If it's the training, we kinda have to" Lucy told them as they nodded. a gold glow showed up around Loke's hand as Virgo just smiled.

Could a maid even fight? Then again I use to think Mira couldn't fight but she can kick nearly everyone's ass. "Erza no kicking Lucy's ass on day one" Mira snapped walking over standing in front of Lucy. "You always destroy my fun" Erza sighed rolling her eyes. "Your meant to train her not hurt her" Mira snapped crossing her arms as Erza glared at her. Soon Laxus zoomed in front of Mira glaring at Erza. "Fine, Lucy get your spirits to beat up Natsu" Erza then made me glare at her. "W-wait what?" Lucy asked confused.

"She like's seeing people get hurt" Mira sighed shaking her head. "I can take it" I smirked as Loke smirked at me. "We can see Fire Dragon" Loke replied and he got into a fighting stance. Virgo just looked at Lucy. "Orders are orders" she then mumbled as Virgo and started spinning on the spot. She was soon making a tunnel under the ground making my jaw drop a little. "Don't ever question a maid who can kick ass" Loke then ran at me. Time to show Lucy how badass I can be...