Chapter 5

Yn's POV

We stayed in a nice hotel room. I woke up and eat breakfast with my mom . After I finished eating I looked at the time and it was 1:00 So I showered and change into a nice pink blouse with jean shorts and wore my black suprus. I did some beach curls on my hair and put eyeliner, blush, mascara, and some lip gloss & sprayed some of my someday perfume.

After I finished getting ready I heard a knock at the door. I opened the door and it was Justin, he wore a black t- shirt, with jeans and black suprus. Let just say he looked great.

JUSTIN'S P.O.V

I knock on the door and saw YN open it looking very beautiful.

"Wow you look beautiful" I can see her blush and she looks so cute when she blushes. "Thank You and you look handsome", she said. "thanks so are you ready to go ?" "Yeah I'm ready" . Yn closed the door and we headed to the lobby and there I saw Kenny waiting for us.

"Kenny I would like you to meet YN"

Kenny :"well it's nice to meet you YN I will be taking care of you both today"

YN:"Hi and why? are the paps crazy today?"

Kenny:"yeah"

"Look sorry YN if this will make u uncomfortable but...", I said but she stopped me.

YN:"Its ok I don't mind "

"Are you sure, we could go out another day" " Its ok don't worry" she smiled at me. "Alright let's go".

YN's POV

When we stepped out it was crazy Paparrazzi where asking and screaming all sorts of things. Then I felt someone grab my head and I see it was Justin and he lead me out of the crowd and he opened me the passenger car door and I got in.

He then got into the drivers seat.

"Wow that was crazy" "I know and its an everyday thing" he chuckled. "I give you props for not going crazy" I giggled. "Haha yeah" "So where are we going?" "Its a surprise" "Really well lucky for you I love surprises"

"haha that's good to know". Justin then turned on the radio and drove to a restaurant.

Justin's POV

When we got to the dive in restaurant, I opened Yn her door and we walked inside .

The hostess sat us at our table .

I ordered me and Yn two burgers and two sprites to drink.

SKIP LUNCH

YN's POV

We just finished having lunch and now we are going to see a movie.

Once we got there we had to go thru the back door and go when the movie has started so the fans won't notice Justin. Most people would hate doing these things but I find it fun.

"Come on YN" Justin said and grabbed my hand .Every time our hands touch I feel sparks."Ok"

Once we sat in our seats we watched the movie "Grown Ups 2" . I love this movie because its so funny and during the whole movie we were laughing but before the movie ended we had to leave so the fans won't see Justin.

We got in Justin's car and talked and joked around during the whole ride back to my hotel.

When we got there there weren't any paparrazzi.

Justin's POV

I'm so glad there wasn't any paparrazzi outside the hotel.

I walked YN to the room.

"Well Thank you so much for this fun day Justin " Yn said as she hugged me and I hugged her back. "Glad you enjoyed today and I also had a good time " "Ok well Good Night" she kissed my cheek and I could feel myself start to blush but I don't think she noticed ."Good Night" I smiled at her and she went inside her room.

As I drove home I was just thinking about her. I think I'm falling hard for YN.

YN's POV

Once I got inside I told my mom about my fun day with Justin and then went to my room thinking about Justin. I think I'm falling in live with him.

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter.

I SO EXCITED FOR SUNDAY BECAUSE JUSTIN WILL BE RELEASING NEW MUSIC. YAY!!!! PLZ HELP JUSTIN'S MUSIC BE #1 .

VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE.FOLLOW