chapter 6

3 months later

Yn's POV

My life has been crazy with school and flying to California every weekend is so tiring.

What has happen between me and Justin you might ask ? Well we have become great friends and I think I have a BIG crush on him but I don't think he feels the same way.

Now I'm in California heading to the studio to record my first single 'Come and Get It' and I'm so excited.

"Hey Allison"

"Hey Yn, are you ready to record"

"Yeah but a little nervous"

"Don't worry you will have fun"

I smiled at her and followed her to a recording studio.

When we got inside the room looked amazing it had a small leather black couch, the booth, and a BIG SNACK TABLE with sour patch my favorite candy.

"Hi you must be Yn, I'm Mike your music producer"

"Hi nice to meet you Mike"

"Ok so are you ready ?"

"Yeah"

Mike told me to get in the booth and I put on the headphones and the song started to play and I started to sing.

"When your ready come and get it

Na na na na....

When your ready come and get it

Na na na na....."

After I finished recording I got out of the booth and then I heard someone clapping , and it was Justin I'm so happy he came .

"JUSTIN!" I attacked him with a hug.

"Hey you were great" he said as I realised from the hug.

"Thanks but I don't think I was that great"

I looked down to the floor

"Hey" he lifted my chin with his fingers and made me look at his beautiful hazel eyes "Don't ever think your not good enough because you're Amazing" "ok sorry" .

He chuckled and said "its ok" and hugged me again. I love when he hugs me because I feel safe and like I belong there.

"Ok Yn that was great now let's hear it with the finishing touches"

Mike said.

"ok"

I sat on the couch and Justin sat besides me and we listen to the song.

As we were hearing the song there was a knock at the door.

It was my mom with my best friends April and Amy.

I got up to hug them "hey guys I would like you to meet Justin"

Amy:"Hi"

April:"OMG ITS JUSTIN BIEBER!!!"

haha yeah she's a Belieber too.

Justin hugged them and said "Hi and April, glad your a Belieber , Yn has told me a lot about you"

April just smiled big. It was funny how she was acting.

April:"sorry for screaming but I'm finally meeting you"

Justin :"haha it's ok"

We then listen to the song and then we all went to eat and later to my house and played video games.

-------------------------------------

Sorry kind of boring I know but I have to go to my cousins party. :*)

COMMENT.VOTE.SHARE.

vote +3 for the next update