Flashbacks.

Three years later...
Jenn's POV

I'm so excited, today I'm hanging out with Ricky! My fav in O2L. Or at least who used to be in O2L. Ugh.

I begin curling the ends of my hair in light waves when my phone buzzes on my lap.

NEW TEXT MESSAGE
Ricky: Hey Jenn, still up for the premier? Ofc you are its your movie. Lol. Pick you and Lauren up @ 6:30?

Me: Sure that'd be chill haha thanks Ricky.

Ever since the thing happened, Ricky and I have become a lot closer. He was always there to talk to when I needed it. It still breaks my heart today.

"Jenn you ready?!" Lauren yells from her room, interrupting my thoughts.

"Yah, I think I just heard a car pull up!" I reply hearing a knock on the door.

Lauren comes down stairs and looks stunning as always. I wish I could be into that girly stuff but I guess it just doesn't interest me.

She was wearing a short above the knee white dress with skinny straps and a cut out back. Her hair was neatly made into a sleek low pony tail.

I wore a simple short black dress with my hair loosely waved at the bottoms.

Lauren and I walked out to Ricky's car. It's time for the Bad Night premier.

"Hey betchas! Looking great are you both excited?" Ricky asks.

"Super" Lauren and I say in unison.

"Cool, can't wait for this moviee" Ricky says with a snap of the fingers.
-
we arrive at the red carpet and all I hear is, "JENN!!" Or "JEENNNNNXPEENNNN I LOVE YOU!!" And then I heard a scream that made everything inside of me freeze.

"JC IS ON THE CARPET JENN WHATCHA GONNA DO ABOUT IT!!?" One fangirl says.

Shit.

JC is here. How could he do this to me. Why would he do this.

I walk onto the carpet with Lauren as Ricky was pulled aside to an interview. We posed for a few photos and that's when I saw him.

With his arms linked with the tall perfect blonde, otherwise known as Lia Marie Johnson.

An MTV reporters voice soon interrupted my thoughts. It was Chelsea Briggs.

"Jenn, Lauren, JC, Lia, over here!" She ushered us over to her mic and camera so we all followed. Hesitantly.

I stood to the right of Lauren, Jc unlinked his arm from Lia's and stood to the right of me. Lia stood on the other side of Lauren.

"Soo what brings you guys here?" Chelsea says forcing the mic towards Jc. Whyyy.

"Uh well actually I mean Jenn and Lauren are good friends of mine and I love supporting them in whatever they wanna do" Jc flashed his charming smile to the camera and glanced over at Lia.

"How about you Lia?" Chelsea smiled.

"I'm here because Jc dragged me along. Haha just kidding, I love Lauren and I'm excited to see this movie" Lia replies.

That bish has always had it out for me. She even had the cheek to tell Jc he wasn't allowed to talk to me anymore. What the heck.

>FLASHBACK<

"Jenn, I'm sorry.. Please just one more chance?" Jc says with an apologetic look on his face.

"I can't trust you Jc, How could you do this to me?!" I scream with anger and sadness.

"I-I understand. Jenn let me say one more thing though... please?" He said weakly with a voice crack when he said please.

"What?" I say on the verge of tears.

"I will always love you, no matter what happens.. She means nothing to me and never did. I'm sorry" At this point, I can't even look at Jc.

"Whatever... Bye Jc" I say with tears now streaming down my face. I run to the door and slam it behind me. Why isn't he fighting to keep me? Why didn't he race out to me? But no. He just stood there, like a coward.

A coward who went to vidcon, told me he was going to Ricky's party for half an hour, and then he'd be home. He left at 8:00pm and came back to his hotel at fucking midnight. Half an hour later, that's when I got the text from Kian. Saying he'd seen a half naked Lia Marie Johnson leave Jc's room. Followed by a stumbling drunk mess called Jc Caylen.

>FLASHBACK OVER<

"Well it was great talking to you guys and good luck for your movie Jenn and Lauren!" Chelsea says

Lauren and I say thank you and move on to our next interview. Lauren, Andrea and Kian were the only ones who I felt like I could talk to about the whole Jc and Lia situation. I knew they wouldn't spill.

-

The movie premier was great, I met a ton of fans and I got to spend it with the most supportive friends I have. We're at home now, Kian and Andrea decided to come over and stay for the night.

"Oh well guys, thanks for coming to the premier" I say and head off to bed. I'm tired.

A/N- Thanks for reading everyone! :) I'm sorry if this is a bit boring but I'm not exactly the best writer haha... But I'll improve! Hope you all liked the chapter! Ps, I know the vid is of the smash premier but oh well hehe :)