AU AU AU AU AU AU AU AU AU AU AU AU AU AU AU AU AU AU AU AH HAHAHA SO MANY AUS

This isn't even half of them.

(And there are fan games for most of these so I know what I'm gonna do with my free time.)

Undertale-- Sans.
Basically lazy, and just Sans. Very punny.
Play the game if you want to learn more.

Underswap-- Blueberry
The AU where everyone is swapped. Sans is like papyrus and such.
Of course, this mean that Blue is extremely adorable.

Error(tale?)-- Error
Error travels trough the multiverse to destroy glitches (aka other AU universes) (he also keeps puppets of AUs that he's destroyed.)
Not much is known about this AU? Is it even an AU? Just... Just go on tumblr for 'ask Error!sans' and go from there.

Underfell-- Edge
It's literally just an AU where all the monsters are super mean. Except Flowey.
(I don't know too much about Underfell, comment what you know if ya want.)

Aftertale-- Geno
After injecting himself with determination in order to stop Chara, Sans gets stuck at the reset screen. He tries to use whatever powers he can to save Papyrus. On yeah and Geno only has about a 9th of a soul left.
Just go read the comic on tumblr, it's called 'Aftertale,' so it shouldn't be hard to find.

Reapertale-- Death
Everyone is based off of a Greek(I think) myth, and Sans is death.
He touches you and you die, there.
*deathly face touch*

And I'll talk about more AUs later.

No.
I refuse to talk about Underfresh.