Surprise Party

GUYS GUYS GUYS

SO, THERE IS THIS AWESOME RP ON YOUTUBE ABOUT FNAF BUT IT DOESNT EVEN FOLLOW THE TIMELINE AND ITS AWESOME!!!!

And believe me, I don't even like to watch RPs, much less ones done in Minecraft, but it's so awesome, trust me. And it's funny, but it isn't, and it's s o a w e s o m e t h a t t h e r e a r e n o w o r d s .

So go watch it.
NOW.
I COMMAND YOU.

But there was this one part in the last one, and... Oh gosh I don't want to spoil anything.
Basically, Purple Guy-chan has messed everything up and the animatronics are now the nightmares, and... Oh wait no that will ruin it.
I can't explain it without explaining the entire series.
Why.

Denis: *looks over at nightmare foxy, nightmare Bonnie, and springtrap as they whisper about him* Hey guys, what are you talking about?

*they turn around and look at him for a second*

AND THE DRAWING IS REALLY BAD BUT WHATEVER NOW GO WATCH THE RP!!!!!!!

And that's only the first episode.
The first few are kinda boring, until the end of season 1, and then into season 2 and 3.
Um... I'm not obsessed.
Why would you think that?

Psst.
Here's the second one.

And if you want to skip all of that, go ahead and watch the last one of season 1 right here. This is episode 7. (Though I would recommend watching episode 6 before this one.)

What? You want real spoilers and you want to ruin the entire thing?
Fine, here's episode 14, which is in season 2.

So yeah.
They're done by SubZeroExtabyte and his friends, and if you haven't already figured it out, the title of the RP is Freddy Fazbear Origins.

NOW GO WATCH ALL OF THEM!!! IN ORDER!!!!! YOU ARENT ALLOWED TO SKIP ANY EPISODES!!!!!!!!!!!