Sirius x Animagus Reader - Part II

Start from the beginning

"Aha!" You called out, catching his attention. "Everything it back to normal. Sirius is whining like a total baby."

"Oh belt up!" He swatted your arm and plopped into his chair. "You haven't known us for that long."

"You forget I basically stalked you for years."

"That's not something you should be proud of."

"Neither is your being a big baby."

"I'm not a baby!" He threw his hands up in aggravation.

"You are," James, Remus, Peter, and you all said in unison. 

Sirius pouted angrily and crossed his arms. You laughed at his behavior, and sat on the edge of your seat. "What's wong baby?" You pouted and lisped like a child who couldn't pronounce their 'r'.

His face lit up with a sudden idea and he confidently smirked. "If you're so desperate to call me baby, why don't you try asking me out?"

"I wouldn't ask you out," You waved dismissively. "You're too high maintenance."

Everyone but Sirius laughed, even a few other kids in the Hospital Wing who were quietly listening. 

"Joke's aside," Remus interrupted. "Would you ask him out?" He cast a saucy look at you both and wiggled his eyebrows knowingly. 

You giggled loudly, turning into a fit of laughter. You finally stopped when the laughter shook your abdomen and reopened your wounds. You tried not to show any signs of pain, and instead turned back to the guys and wiped away a tear left over from the laughter. 

They weren't laughing anymore though. James and Peter awkwardly tried not to stare, while Remus and Sirius weren't past it. You looked down and followed their eyes. Blood was seeping through your bandages, and staining your shirt. 

"Shit," You muttered and quickly removed the shirt before realizing you had an audience. It was your favorite Autumn shirt, and you weren't about to let blood ruin it.

Madam Pomfrey looked aghast and squealed audibly as she rushed over to close the privacy screen. You let her treat the wound quickly, then she ran off with the shirt to wash it and bring a new one. You sat down on your bed, feeling cold without the shirt. The fire for the room was far away, and the window was cracked, letting in a stream of cold air on your back. 

"You okay?" Sirius joked.

"Freezing my arse off," You called back. "And now my favorite shirt is ruined."

"She can probably wash the blood out," Remus said. 

You shook your head. "We'll see." With the chilling feeling of your arms and back numbing, combined with the warmth of your bloody wounds in only a single spot, you were starting to feel pessimistic. 

Your robes were beyond the privacy screen, and you weren't sure you wanted Remus to see the books under it. You didn't want to bring his hopes up, you had found nothing yet and if the boys had half the wit you thought they did they would have searched too. And since Remus was still a Werewolf, they had obviously been unsuccessful.

"Do you want your robes?" Remus asked.

You cringed, unsure how to respond. "It's - It's too warm for them. I'd rather freeze for a while where no one can see me than boil over." You considered climbing into the bed, but your sheets were gone to be cleaned as well, as your laughing fit had apparently spread blood absolutely everywhere. 

Madam Pomfrey withdrew the privacy screen just enough that she could enter and close it again. She offered you a bottle of liquid, and you downed it quickly. You recognized it as something she'd given you when you'd first come in, almost two days ago. It brought a warm feeling to your body as it slid down your throat into your stomach. You could feel it accumulating towards you wounds, slowing the bleeding and quickening the rebuilding of your ripped skin and muscle.