Chapter 4- One night stand

Start from the beginning

"HERE WE ARE!" Jade screamed over the crusading waves of speed. Smoothly the wheels carelessly slipped to halt, hindering with unidentified enthusiasm and energy.

"Nice place..." Sunny ogled the house.

"What did David mean by go back to the garbage where you belong?"

"Who wants to know?" He teased.

"Seriously why?" She said growing Impatient.

"I meant nothing, drop it!" His voice chilled and became frozen.

"Sunny where do you live?" She interrogated.

"Couple of streets away, why?" Serene blue eyes widened with surprise.

"do you want to stay over- I mean the night?"

"What?"

"No funny business I just mean that it's less hassle for you to drive- you being high and all!"

"Okay if it's alright with your folks!" his eyesight wavered from Jade to the ground avoiding eye contact.

"They won't mind!" He nodded with gratitude.

* * * * * * * *

9am
Jade watched the large glowing sphere rose slowly into the dull morning sky. Casting sunbeams in every direction while it illuminated the small town. She stared out the glass panes as the colors made by the rising sun changed, growing more vivid with the passing time. Making the sky more radiant as it climbed higher and higher into the sky. But as beautiful as the morning was she knew today would be horrible, due to the shards of glass poking the backs of her eyeballs and the desert overtaking her mouth. Her hangover was despicable.
She attempted to move but her limbs which felt heavy and unresponsive - reluctant to move unrelenting misery of a headache
And her Stomach so upset it became infuriated. Reluctantly Jade turned to her side, fluttering her eyelids open.

"WHAT THE FUCK?" It all came flooding back in curled images of the eventful night, the drinking-the dancing-the grinding and the fight, and now Sunnies lay in her bed.

"Jesus what's with the raised voices?" Sunnies sat up slowly turning his attention to Jades direction. His eyes widened with confusion.

"Sunnies get out!" She whispered, he didn't budge but has his eyes fixed upon Her, blowing up with lust his eyes smiled.

"What?" Jade asked.

"You might want to put a top on!" She looked down to realise she was topless, without a bra or a top.

"Fuck you, get out my way!" She insecurely covered her breasts and attempted to climb over him, her foot was tangled under the duet so she tripped and fell into his lap, he moaned seductively, while she sat on top of his morning glory, straddling him feeling this dick stroke her.

"Bl..Blondie" he whispered.

"GOOD MORNING!" Connor came crashing into Jades bedroom, "oh shit!"

"CONNOR ITS NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!" He ran down the stairs,

"DAD...DAD...DAD!" He shouted attempting to grab his fathers attention.