Soha didn't cared whose voice it was, she was yet to come back from her relief that the man is alive, well and standing before her eyes.

"What-What is happening?" It was Varun, confusion visible in his tone as he saw Manik finally putting the gun down from his head.

With a buzzing head, Soha looked back to demonstrate a Man with a gun in his hand, that he just shot in the air. He had a batch on the fabric over his chest and looked like some kind of trained official.

"Abhimanyu..." Manik rasped, his voice cracking open as he quivered. All of a sudden, he lost the entire feel in his bones and knelt down in complete powerlessness. His body felt overwhelmingly heavy, heart swell up more than his ribs could expand, and eyes started to turn blurrier.

Manik didn't realize the heavy drug injected in his body all the while, and out of the blue, the dizziness came knocking to him just after he had found familiarity.

"You are done, Mrs Khurrana." Abhimanyu spoke in his formal tone, eyeing her just like a detective would. His eyes travelled to his tired friend and a layer of softness swept over him.

Manik could hear Abhimanyu calling his name, maybe assuring words, sweet and light. But he couldn't form them. Not from so far when he's not just unable to walk up to him, but also incapable of keeping his eyes open. He was going into a deep, deep nothing, on the verge of passing out.

"Oh...Thank God." Manik could hear the utter relief in Varun's tone as he felt another pair of steps approaching, as if Varun knew the other person that came into the scene.

"Leave her to me now, Abhimanyu. She's my target." That voice, that cold, familiar voice that used to annoy him always. That voice...

Suddenly a surge of power shoot through his veins as his eyes popped open with all the muscle left in his body, at least tried to. He could see her, he could feel her. She was there. He kept his eyes open, tried his best to. She was standing beside Abhimanyu, all blurry and fading in and out from his view but Manik wasn't ready to let go just now.

"Good work, Nandini." Abhimanyu smiled, looking at her proudly and Manik's senses were screaming the confirmation.

Nandini. Nandini. His mind chanted and his breathing deepened. Nandini. Nandini is finally here. She would take care of him now. He would have a lot of traumas after this, and he would even cry, or shout, maybe shut down for a while, but Nandini will be there. She would wipe his tears without judgments and she would calm him down, he doesn't have to worry now. Manik stretched his fingers, but they didn't buzz, they felt like they were never there. Most of his body was numb. He couldn't understand why, but he didn't care. All he wants is a look of hers to let her know he is okay. He tried to mutter her name, but even he couldn't hear his own voice. His body resisted, suffered to be recognized and was proved futile once again.

No longer until all of his body was drained from all the trying, his eyes shut down, and she faded away from his view, exchanged by blankness. All he could do now is hear her voice without a single cell of power remaining, the drug finally taking its complete toll over.

"Nandini Murthy," Soha stated with a familiarity, recovering immediately from her previous shock and realizing the situation, "You've turned powerful." She snickered.

"Let's not do the talking." Nandini's voice was flat, almost analytical as she studied Soha.

"You're right." Soha smirked, the quite, gruesome smirk, and watching it, Nandini's eyes cringed. "Let's not do the talking." Saying so, she took out her phone; keeping an eye on the guy named Abhimanyu who didn't moved his gun at all, as if Soha wasn't a threat anymore.