chapter 5

AT THE HOTEL HALL

8:17 P.M.

The hall was decorated subtly. The decoration highlighted luxury in a sophisticated and simple way with all the shimmers and party lightnings being White and Golden. There was a huge aquarium at the corner, it's glass bordered with tiny whitish light balls all around, capturing the biggest and smallest sizes of basic aquatic animals. It looked graceful.

Most of the people in the Party seemed like Foreigners. Because, it was a newly constructed Hotel with minimum promotions, the People living in the city are quiet unknown to the place. That is why, most Foreigners might have found the Hotel online with appropriate services and less chaotic nature, and might have booked it for the stay in the country.

Manik wore a Black Blazer and Blue Denim Jeans, with a plain white shirt inside. He didn't likes gel on his hairs so he always keeps them without it. It wasn't a problem though because many though he looks better without Gel, he have plenty of soft hair.

However, Nandani was a Fan of Gelled hair but when it came to him; her thoughts about his hairs seemed pretty impressed. He really has swift, dense brown hairs which might feel nice whenever someone would stroke onto them, Ssh, behave Nandini, she thought.

They both didn't really know how to deal or what to do with each other. So, they simply separated ways.

Manik wasn't much familiar with Parties. For sure, for a person who is known to be quiet spoiled  he only partied with some  of his closest Friends which Included Cabir, His sister Mukti, her Boyfriend Abhi and another Friend Dhruv. But with parties like this, He liked to keep a safe distance from people. And about alcohol, it might come as an utter shock, but it doesn't really fit in his system.

He didn't wanted to, or say, Feared to drink since THAT day.

However, he glanced at Nandini who was already standing at the Bar with a glass of Vodka. Any kind of Drink will be suitable for her system. She was professional drinker in college, so since then she never uses to get drunk. Nandini is decent when required, but wild in such situations too. There would be people in their college parties who would have roamed around getting drunken head to toe, and she'd be the only sane one after drinking a full Jar. It was completely the opposite case with Manik, though. He just didn't want to get drunk which also hints the fact that he was really light with Alcohol.

"Hey!", screamed a voice in between the huge blast of some Rock Music. Nandini turned around and saw a man approaching to her.

"Hey!", she shouted back through the loud echoing music.

"Want to grab a drink or two?" He asked, smiling gently at her.

His eyes were hazel and approachable. He had a pale complexion with a Tattoo on the neck and some other Tattoos on his arms peeping through his Black T-shirt. She figured out he might have had more of them on other sides. She smiled back at him.

"Well, I--"

"Hey, Murthy!", She heard Manik's voice from a distance, he was holding his phone close to his right ear while the ear was covered with his palm, blocking the loud music in the Background. She gestured him a "What?", waving her hands at him from a distance.

He walked to her carrying the phone close to his ears but stopped midway, talking to the person on the phone himself. She made an irritated face and glanced at the Guy.