chapter 17

1 Week Later...

"Say with me everyone, who is the man that comes in your dream every night?" The anchor shouted on the mike.

"MANIK MALHOTRAAAA!"

The crowd of thousands of people roared in unison, raising their hands crazily in the air, god knows why.

Cabir: Damn, so effin' Bollywood style.

Mukti: Ayyy, I love Bollywood style.

Cabir: Yeah, but most of the Bollywood films today are trash these days!

Mukti: I agree, but some of the underrated ones are Gems!

Cabir: I agree, too.

They were at a concert of, of course, none other than the guy that comes in everybody's dreams in fictions. They as in means, Cabir, Mukti, Dhruv and Nandini. Manik's friends were a little hesitant to invite Nandini for the concert, especially Dhruv, but who wouldn't melt when Mister Malhotra was pleading ever so sweetly to them for letting her join in.

So Nandini made a call to her friends that she is not coming to any of their parties tonight, because tonight, she is going to have fun.

So here they were. The four of them being the only group who is sitting as calmly as possible on the first seat, silently chewing on their butter popcorns witnessing Manik Malhotra stepping on the Stage finally, in that Simple white shirt and Shorts and red sport shoes with a guitar in his hand. And other than the four of them, the whole limitless crowd exploded in maddening, thundering cheers as the Singer waved on his front, bowing down towards the crowd.

"Namaste Mumbai!" Manik greeted loudly with a big smile on his face.

And in no time, another wave of violent noises crashed on the concert stadium. Everyone screamed out Namaste, Sat Sri Akal, Adaab, Ciao, I Love you and whatnot.