"You and i against the world ..."

Kali's pov//
OMG. I can't believe someone other than cam knows about my story.  I can't believe I told thee jack gilinksy about something so sacred to me. Like I said before no one but cam knows, not even my best friend knows . And that for real means something. I brush off my thoughts and I unlock my phone. Haven't been on my phone for a minute, sooo hmmm what's going on in life nowadays? I hop on Twitter, and I see the fuckery in which that Sam twitted. "Can't wait to spend the weekend with my lovely girl ;)."
What the fuck did he mean by that, he better be talking about me, because who the hell is this lovely girl the fuck ? Mmm he already found someone I see ? Woah, I sound crazyyyy but, hmm okay, two can play at this game. I mean she might be pretty, but she's not me. I say trying to hype myself up and at the moment I really think I'm doing a good job at it, so I calm down and think, it could actually be me, it could be, there is a slim chance that he's talking about me. He shouldn't subtweet, he should just @ me, to avoid confusion you know ;) I smile, but I quickly get real with myself, my heart sinks into my chest, who could he actually, possibly be talking about ?  Am I not good enough, did he find someone better, someone good enough for him ? I hate this, I hate this insecure ass shit I go through everyday. I'm not never what anyone wants, heck I wouldn't be surprised if jack didn't want me too. But whatever, I ponder off from that subject. Ou, that reminds me, I have to tell Sam that whatever we have or had can't go on anymore, not that it seems to matter. But seriously, how could he move on that fast , I almost died a few hours ago, and he's literally already "over" me, well that's what it looks like. Wtf what a douche face. I thought he was genuinely sweet, and different from all of the others. But he hasn't even stopped by to check up on me, not once, since I got home, nope not even once. But it's okay because now that I "have" jack , everything that I want and more is "coming true", I close the dumb app, ugh I'm so heated right now. I go on Spotify, and I go to my saved albums, and press Anti-diary. Commercial, commercial, & one last commercial, then boom a song comes on. The song that comes on is "never ending" (by Rihanna). Which is perfecttt by the way, I think sarcastically in my head, a slow depressing ( but good ) song comes on. way to end my night , because this will totally cheer me up. Perfect, just perfect. I blast it up louder. "drug and a dream A lost connection, oh, come back to me So I can feel alive again As soul and body try to mend.It's pulling me apart, this time Everything is never-ending I slipped into a parallel They'll never understand This feeling always gets away Wishing I could hold on longer Why does it have to feel so strange To be in love again, be in love again, be in love again?"
I started to feel an emotional wave hit me, why would I be this sad, if I wanted to end things with him ? I mean I have jack now, and he's all that I need now, right ? My thoughts became overwhelming, and I press pause on my thoughts and I stop there, i stopped all further thinking, and I pause the song too, I decided it was time for me to rest, I tuck my phone under my pillow and I began to fall asleep. I love sleep, my life has a tendency to fall apart when I am awake. Yes! My luck, it starts pouring rain, and the sounds are so soothing, the sound of rain has always calmed me down. This rain is really calming my nerves thank god. I love, love, love rainy days, there so good to me. I began to fall into a deep REM sleep. When I tell you I have to be fully rested for tomorrow, I am not lying. I know for sure , a lot of shit is bound to happen.

Jacks pov //
I ride back home, and it starts to pour. I turn up views by drake, and bump to the music all the way home. I get home, and the lights are still turned on. It's almost 2am. What could possibly be going on this late at night ? I step into my house and the first thing i fucking hear as I enter is "YOU FUCKING SLUT." That's not going to fly, my mom will not get disrespected under this roof, or anywhere. I'm the man of the fucking house I don't care what my ole man has to say. This dude is intoxicated again, and my mom is on the couch crying over this low life. You know when Kali told me about her story today, I was really happy, to see that she could trust me with such vital information. It felt good. I liked how she and I weren't so different after all. We both know how it feels to be unnoticed and unwanted by our parents. My old man is an idiot drunk, and my mom is scared to leave him. I can relate to Kali on so many levels, and I'm happy we relate on something. "Chill out dude."  I yell back at his stupid ass running inside as fast as I could. I grab my moms wrist away from the couch and lead her upstairs to her room, direct her inside, and I lock her inside. I don't ever want an incident to occur where he ends up hitting her. She's my rock, and I'd kill him if dare touches her. Or my precious siblings. My dad rushes up the stairs and he pushes past me. He starts banging on the door, "sweetie, baby, I'm sorry I didn't mean what I said down there." He yells. "You need to fucking leave the house now, like for god sake how many times are we going to fucking go through this? Cmon dude." I said "fuck off boy , this ain't none of your got damn business. Let the grown ups talk dammit." He says slurring his words. "You're not the man of the house, you're just a little bitch, like your sorry as moth--" I swing and sock my father in the face before he finishes , he stumbles back and falls on his ass. He slowly pushes himself up, and regains most of his strength, he doesn't have very much that guy, he swings but misses by a lot. What a fucking dipshit he is, he can't fight to save his life either. I could care less at the moment if I knocked this bitch the fuck out. I lift my arm in a swinging motion and I stop. I see my baby sister, and brother peeking through the door right next to me. I don't want them to see this, they shouldn't witness something this violent, even though this could teach them to fight for what they believe in but not in this manner. I run over to them "hey guys, do bubba a reallyy GINORMOUS favor and lock this door reallll tight behind me aight!" I say in a worried tone, I'm really worried about their safety right now, and that goes for my mom too. "Bubba will be back any second, I just gotta go handle something important okay?"
I see them in their pjs ready for bed, geez this has been going on for too long, it's way past their bedtime. "And then I'll read you guys a story of your choice before bed, does that sound good to you ?" I say in a patronizing comforting tone, and I  smiled a fake but genuinely convincing smile. "Okay," they speak in unison. They don't deserve to live in this type of environment. But being the good kids they are they listen well to my instructions and do exactly as I told them. They aren't like other brat, complicated kids, not even close, don't get me wrong I love kids, you don't have a choice but to love them, they hold the future of the world in their hands; you could be holding the next president for all you know. I turn around, and this man, I don't like to call him my father a lot as you can tell, because why should I? Given the reason he's a sicko. Anyways back to the point , he has something in his hands, I can't make it out to be what is, i think it's a vase? I don't know what it is and I sure as hell don't care. But come on fight a fair fight old man. Whatever, Im just really worried about moving out of the freaking way, but there's no where I can go so I don't even bother to move, it was too late anyways. The ole man chucks it right in my face, this foreign object right in my face ! My beautiful, beautiful ass face smh, anywhere but the face dude. This face can only get me so far in life lol. I focus back in and I remember I got hit, I feel dizzy, and I sure ass hell can't stand straight, I try taking steps, but I'm hopelessly wobbling . I fall face down. He kicks me, he punches me, and he repeats the motions. Then this faint white color appears out of nowhere , it then slowly starts to go pitch black. I think I'm blacking out, ha what? This is a first.... THUMP! I get pushed over the edge of the stairs. I fall aggressively down the hard wood stairs. I think I'm on the verge of blacking out? My mind goes black. Oh, greattt I just got knocked tf out. This old mans sick for doing this to me, for knocking me out cold. I hear yelling, but no hitting sounds so that's good , the voices become faint, they turn into whispers, it then all goes away. I feel nothing, hear nothing. And, I'm here on the ground left with nothing but a bit of my dignity left.