the morning after

Gilinskys pov;
Last night was great. Besides getting in a fight with my bestfriend, I got to spend some time with Kali. I never really noticed her around school until today, and I was really glad I did. Her, and I slept together. But not like that, I don't wanna rush into anything yet. I have to get to know her, I didn't want to give he wrong impression so I left before she woke up.

Sammy's pov;
I feel horrible for hitting Kali in the face. I've never hit a girl before and its killing espically when the girl is Kali. She probably hates me, I hope she forgives me. I have to make it up to her when I see her today.

Kali's pov;
I woke up with a terrible headache. I patted my bed cause something was wrong. Gilinsky left.. Great. "Dickhead." I say under my breath. I got ready for school and went downstairs. "Hey beautiful, you alright?" I hear cam say and I smile a little. That's what I love about my brother he never fails to make a feel better. "Yeah" i respond. " i made you chicken noodle soup, and i was gonna check to see if you were all good. but I saw you asleep with jack." Oh this is is bad really bad. " about that", " no Kali you can't have feelings for him he's a bad guy." Cam says getting a bit upset. But I know he's only looking out for me like he always does. He's really protective over me.

I just barely make it out the house, and hopped into my car. I start driving to school, and you can say I was in a hurry . and I ran past this red light you see. And... and we'll I wasn't so lucky this time.