HighSchool

Kali's pov;
I arrive at school, Beacon Hills Highschool in Sunnydale, California. I walk inside and go straight to my locker, I try opening my lock 32-13-14 but I just can't. I always have trouble figuring these things out."Ugh what the fuck," I punch my locker and that shit straight up hurt! I hold my fist in sign of pain and I slide down my locker and shut my eyes tight. The first 5 minutes of school and I'm already having trouble like really what the heck. How am I going to get through this year? My last year in fact if i may add. I get sad at thought of it being my last year then its over. I'm going yo miss this school and my frien... My thoughts get interrupted. Who is it now? Ugh."Hey what's the matter babe?" A non familiar voice says. I open my eyes to see a cute, tall, dark haired boy. I stare into his beautiful hazel brown eyes for what seems like forever. He smirks at me, I smile and blush a little and I realized what i was doing I finally snap back to reality. I get up of the floor and brush my self off. "Im not your babe, babe," I say sarcastically. "Oh Your a sassy one aren't ya" he replies and a grin grew on his face." I sure am, " I say as I start to walk off to my first class, I look back to find the boy but the hallways empty and i see no sign of him, he's gone. Oh well. I'm not trying to be late for anybody anyways, not even for a cute, well dressed boy with extremely beautiful eyes, a deep voice, gorgeous hair, perfect pink lips and..."Oh snap out of it girl, everyone can practically here your thoughts," I get cut off by my best friend Savannah says as she walks up besides me. "There's no one in the hallway idiot and where the fuck did you come from bitch?" I say smiling at her. She chuckles and says "from hell," she says putting two fingers above her big head.. We stare at each other for about 7 seconds, and we burst out laughing uncontrollably, ohhh lorddd she's a handful. But I could already tell from there it was gonna be a great year after all. I'm gonna have my best friend with me, my brother, and potentially that hot ass stranger.