Chapter 17

Songs Suggested for this chapter:
Swish by Mike Stud
Team by Iggy Azalea

Maeve's POV

Before I was able to totally comprehend the situation I had gotten myself into, I was being carried through the front door of the large house.

Dante's arms coddled my aching body close to his warm chest.

He smelt... Fresh. Clean, you could say.

It helped to somewhat relax me, but the fact of the matter was still the same; Justin and Jason are going to want my head in a fucking plater after that little stunt I pulled.

Their probably going to shoot my brains out. Or starve me in the basement. Or beat me to death with clubs. Or maybe they'll poison me. Shit something in about to go down and I can tell you now it won't be fun for yours truly.

"Do you think you can walk on your own?" Dante murmured softly peering down at me with guilty, yet soft eyes. I was still very pissed at him for returning me to this damn place.

From where I stood, I could taste freedom.

They couldn't touch me when I was out there, I was fucking free.

And then this dick head decides to stomp on my freedom and completely demolish it. So, thank you for that, Dante, thank so very fucking much.

He sighed softly at my lack of response, and decide to hold onto me.

I turned my head away from his chest as finally looked up as he passed through a doorway. Damn, I thought at the sight of many large men sitting before me. Scowls were drawn on a few of their faces as they talked lightly amongst one another.

It took a few moments for one of them to realize we were actually there. Suddenly, there was a loud growl from the for front of the room. Every lady man went completely silent at the sound, their eyes turning to the man that created it.

"Well, look who it is, boys. Our little run away." Justin called out in the room as he rose from his seat on a large, leather chair. 

The smirk drawn across his face didn't manage to hide to rage in his dark eyes as they gazed into my own. I couldn't help but swallow thickly in the slightest of fear that sparked in my chest.

"Oh, sweetheart," he purred as he took slow, threatening strides in my direction, "you are in a shit load of trouble." His words held such a layer of pure fury that it sent highly unpleasant chills down my spine.

Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit.

I'm dead, I'm fucking dead. He's going to kill me.

Huffing in annoyance, I glared at him, unwavering. "Yeah well, you're full of a shit load of bull shit." I bit back, as Dante suddenly lowered me back onto the ground.

My legs almost gave out under the weight of my own body, but I was quickly able to catch myself, standing tall and confident, as if the rest of my body wasn't in an immense a out of agony.

Justin released a soft, humorless chuckle, as he took slow, threatening steps closer to me. I shifted slightly on my feet, scowling at him. "You almost got away. And, we can't allow that to go without punishment, now can we boys." Low murmurs filled the room and I attempted not to show my fear. But on the inside, I was all like;

Fuck me, fuck my life, fuck him, fuck him too, fuck this, fuck that, fuck, fuck, I'm fucked, I'm royally fucked, fuckity fuck a duck, this is not the bomb dot com.

So yeah. That pretty much sums up my inner thoughts in one extended sentence.

"What, you gonna shoot me? Lock me up again. Because that was a lot of fun. Almost as much fun as when you sexually ass–" he cut me short when he snapped his fingers and a tall, gorgeous hunk of a man jumped to his feet, stalked over to me, pulled my arms behind my back, then fucking handcuffed me. "The hell are you doing?" I yelped out, thrashing as o attempted to get away from him. But damn was he strong.

If he wasn't handcuffing me right now, I'd probably be jumping the shit out of his bones. But he is handcuffing me right now so I kinda want to bash his skull in with a large, metal bat, so...

"You have been naughty, Maeve. I don't like it when people break my rules." Justin chuckled humorously, crossing his arms over his chest as his penetrating glare fixed itself on me.

"Well I don't like it when people talk a bunch of bullshit, but there you go again." I should probably learn to keep my mouth shut. Who am I kidding it's so much fun to torment this kid.

A growl rumbled in his chest as he lifted himself from his seat. "Take her to the yard. I've got plans for her." He ordered Mr. Gorgeous who gave an obedient nod of his head.

Wrapping a large, yet gentle hand around my wrist, he began guiding me towards the back door. "You are his bitch, aren't you?" I looked up at him with a devious smirk playing at my lips. Mr. Gorgeous kept a straight face, but his sleeveless hoodie allowed me to see the veins in his arm pop whenever he clenched his fist. "Aww, your not gonna talk to me? How boring. Come on, if you guys are gonna kill me, you at least owe me a decent conversation, don't ya think, bitch boy?"

"We won't be having a decent conversation if you keep calling me bitch boy, sugar lips." I could tell he was trying to irritate me with the nickname, but I pushed a smile onto my face.

"Ooh, sugar lips sounds hot coming from you. I like it." Which wasn't really a lie because damn his voice was like sex. No joke. You ever meet someone, hear their voice and been like, 'damn baby'. Because, I'm having one of those moments right now. "And if you don't like bitch boy, maybe I can just call you pet."

"I'm not so sure that name suits me." He grunted out.

"Your right. You look more like a Ken."

"Ken?" A look of (adorable) confusion crossed his flawless features and he peeked down at me for a quick moment.

"Yeah, cause you're like gorgeous. Tall, dark brooding look, fluffy hair that you just wanna run your fingers through, and the kind of lips that you just wanna bite. So, human perfection." I elaborated on the nickname. And felt triumph flush through me as I noticed a slight pink tint cover his cheek.

"You're a pretty open girl, aren't you?" He said, smirking slightly as he guided me through the back door.

"Well, if I'm about to die, I might as well tell a hot guy just how hot he is right? And maybe get a little kiss, too?" I teased, eyes shifting towards my surroundings. A wave of shit crashed over me.

Their back yard somewhat resembled a prison yard. With the dry, sandy dirt, barely any vegetation. Targets with bullet holes stood in a line towards the back of the yard, followed the targets were some punching bags and an arena. There were some blood spots scattered around the ropes and on the dirty ground.

"Damn," I breathed out.

"Yeah, well, I can tell you one thing. Your not going to be dying any time soon." Ken spoke up, bringing my attention back to him. I have his a questioning look, not quite believing him after everything I've done. "Well, Justin kind of wants to–"

"I want to put you through some gang training." A familiar voice rang through the back yard.

Um, say what.

••

I'd like to apologize for the wait.

So... sorry bout dat.

Next chapter, we are going to have some introduction to new characters. So be patient.

Good things come to those who wait. Mwahaha