Chapter 4

Chapter 4
Song for this chapter: Do I Wanna Know by Arctic Monkeys; Let It Be by Labrinth

Maeve's POV

Something gently nudged at my shoulder, pulling me out of the depths of a slumber. I groaned lightly in response, turning over. "Time to get up," a smooth voice insisted while the prodding continued. A short lived whimper shot past my lips, as my eyes began to flicker open, being greeted by the familiar face of that 'Justin' boy. With furrowed brows, I began to sit up only to come to an abrupt halt. I snapped my eyes all the way open, blinking rapidly for a moment.

I was on a bed. A rather comfortable one at that. The room was dark. There was a lamp in the corner giving off a dim light. The shades were pulled closed a trickle of light seeping in through the tiny uncovered crevasse. My wrists were bound to the bed post, putting me in a rather uncomfortable position.

When a chuckle sounded from beside me, I snapped my head to the side, a growl rumbling in my chest. "What the fuck... where- how- you, you kidnaped me?" I gasped, anger bubbled in my chest. He shrugged his shoulders innocently, a shadow of a smile pulling onto his face. "Because I stole a few bucks from you?" I asked slowly, still in shock.

"Precisely," he smirked, raising his chin slightly. "No one steals from me, and gets away with it. Sorry, beautiful, but since you already spent my money on some sneakers, you have to pay the price."

A scowl implanted itself on my face as I glared up at him. "You can't do that, isn't it- isn't it illegal to kidnap?" I questioned in a snarl. How fucking dare he tie me up in a bedroom after stealing me off the streets.

"Yes, but, you're no a kid," he purred, slowly crawling on top of me. "You're a gorgeous woman." I squirmed beneath him, wriggling my hands violently in hopes of freeing myself. But, the only thing I received was a burning pain in my bound wrists.

Stupid fucking rope.

Stupid fucking white boy.

Stupid fucking house.

Stupid fucking life.

Ah, fuck everything.

He smirked, looking down at me with slightly hooded eyes. I continued to wiggle and squirm as he slowly lowered himself down, pressing his body flush against mine. His eyes suddenly fell completely shut as a light whimper-moan sound fluttered from his lips. A questioning look overcame my features as I finally halted my movements.

"No, don't stop now," he groaned. What? When I didn't make a move, he peeled his eyes open, looking rather agitated. With a low growl, he brought his hips down, rubbing his crotch roughly against mine. He moaned quietly once again as he continued the slow motion. My eyes widened at the movement a squeak of fear shot past my lips. Memories began to flash through my mind, and I had to hold in the tears threatening to flow from my eyes.

Squirming once again, I found myself desperately fighting to get away from the boy currently trying to dry hump me. And succeeding at it. He groaned in pleasure as he picked up his own pace, eagerly rocking his hips with mine. Oh hell no.

I began to kick my legs furiously, thrashing around wildly beneath his weight.

Justin yelped in shock and pain as I brought my knee upwards, catching his crotch as it came down to grind against mine. I bucked upwards, making his seemingly frozen body roll off of me. He was breathing heavily, obviously outraged with my actions. After a minute of collecting himself, Justin leapt off of the bed. His hand was cupping his predictably still aching manhood.

"What the fuck was that?" He barked. I stayed quiet, not wanting to respond. He was obviously unsatisfied with that because he roughly grabbed my chin in his large rough hand and forced me to look up at him. "Answer me," he demanded fiercely.

"You were about to fucking rape me, how do you expect me to react?" I response with equal ferocity.

"I wasn't going to rape you," he hissed. "I just wanted to have a little... fun."

I rolled my eyes disbelievingly. "Sure. All you wanted was a little 'fun'," I scoffed softly, shaking my head. "It's never just, 'a little fun', jackass. It always has to escalates to fucking sex."

Justin was the one to roll his eyes, now. "I wouldn't have gone all the way. Especially with a girl like you."

Of course, my sensitivity just had to kick in. "And what the hell is that supposed to mean?" I asked, setting my jaw. I'm still human. I have emotions even if I was left to fend for myself on the streets and I don't show them too often. They're usually tucked away safely in the deepest depth of my being, but they sometimes find away to escape their cage.

Justin sighed, rolling his head back. "What I meant was that I wouldn't fuck a girl I just picked up. I want a while before the real fun behind." He explained, a hint of a smirk tugging at the corners of his lips.

Pig. Prick. Man whore. Fucker. Rapist. Kidnapper. Criminal.

The cruel names rolled through my head. I narrowed my eyes at him as a grunt pushed past my lips. "Well, you won't be getting shit from me." I spat.

Justin chuckled softly. "We'll see about that, now won't we?" He grinned wickedly. Oh so he expects me to let him fuck me after he just fucking kidnapped me? Yeah, that's never going to happen.

"I'll probably be out of here soon enough." I shrugged nonchalantly. Justin raised a bushy brow at me, a dark chuckle evacuating his moist, pink lips.

"Sweet heart, you really think you're getting out of here any time soon?" He grinned, his eyes darkening a shade. He crossed his muscular, tattooed arms over his broad chest.

With squinted eyes, I nodded my head. "Yes. Even if it means I have to gnaw these god damn ropes off." I began to pull, fisting my hands repeatedly as a burning sensation bolted through them.

"Then I'll just hand cuff you." Justin stared simply, leaning down to caress my cheek with a long, slim finger. I immediately pulled away from his touch, astonishment drawn all over my face. Did he just say her handcuff me? Is he serious. He can't be. That's- that just not right. He can't do that. He's just bluffing. Yeah, he's bluffing. He doesn't even own hand cuffs.

"You're bluffing," I called him out.

Justin's smirk widened at that. "Don't believe me?" I shook my head in response. He chuckled darkly before standing up straight and striding towards a closet not to far from the bed. He yanked open the white doors then slipped inside. In a matter of seconds, he reemerged. A pair of shine, metal handcuffs held proudly in his hand.

Well, I'm in deep shit now.

"Believe me now?" I nodded reluctantly, not removing my gaze from the cool surface of the objects that clanked with every movement Justin made. "Good. Because darling, believe me when I say you're not going anywhere, for a long, long time."