Chapter 10

Chapter 10
Songs for this chapter:

Maeve's POV

Stupid fucking Bieber and his annoying ass.

Stupid fucking McCann and his nice ass.

Think they can keep me locked up in this fucking house. Well those bitches have another thing coming. Please excuse my language, but I'm kind of on edge right now. Jason just told me that I'm going to have to stay in this house because he doesn't want to throw me back out onto the streets. Why doesn't he realize the streets are what I know best? It's not my fault I'm here. And have I not made it clear that I don't even want to be here? Is me trying to run away not a giveaway or...?

Right now, I'm laying on Jason's bed, listening to the twin cousins talking - actually, more like arguing about what was going to happened here. Justin keeps saying that I should stay in his bedroom, -which I highly disagree with, but apparently I don't have too much of a say in what happens here-. Jason thinks that I should stay in his room because he doesn't trust that Justin can keep his hands to himself.

"Maeve," Jason suddenly called for my attention. I hummed, letting him know that he had it. "Whose room would you rather stay in?"

"By stay in, do you mean like just a place where I sleep or do I actually have to stay, stay in the room? Because last time I stayed in a room, I was kind of tied up." I stated, not bothering to sit up to see their faces. There was a light slapping sound and a thud. A small smirk made its way to my lips as I assumed Jason had done something to Justin. Lifting my head, I saw Justin sitting on the ground, glaring up at his cousin.

"I don't see why that was necessary." Justin muttered out, lifting himself to his feet again. Jason rolled his eyes, muttering 'bitch', quietly to himself -although I'm pretty sure Justin heard-, then turned back to me.

"That is exactly why she should stay in my room. I don't trust you not to tie her up or take advantage of her." Jason snarled out at Justin.

"Well how do I know that you're not going to take advantage of her? You do that at least four times a weak you come him shit-faced. And usually being along a little 'toy' to play with." Justin shot back, crossing his arms over his chest in a stubborn manner.

Before Jason could respond, I decided to speak up again. "Guys, seriously. I don't want to stay in either of your rooms. Can't I at least have my own. From what I've seen, this is a big fucking house and there gotta be other bedrooms." I stated, propping myself up on my elbows.

"Neither of us trust you enough to let you have your own room, baby," Justin cooed mockingly, taking a large step towards me. I rolled my eyes and glanced down. My legs felt funny. Crossing on of my legs over my lap, I examined it. A soft gasp fell from my lips noticing the hairless-ness of it. I ran a hand over the bare skin, feeling how smooth and soft it was. I looked over at my other one and noticed the same thing. Who- or what did this?

I lifted my gaze to Justin who still stood in front of me, eyes intently trained on my exposed legs. "Did you do this?" I asked him curiously, brows furrowing inwards.

Biting down softly on his bottom lip, he nodded his head. "Yeah." He mumbled out, momentarily looking up into my eyes before returning to shamelessly staring at my legs. I didn't care too much though.

"How? It's so smooth." I shook my head. I had seen plenty of girls on the streets with hairless legs. But I'd never been able to quiet figure out how they did it or what they used. So I didn't really bother trying and just ignored it.

He hesitated a moment then slowly took a seat next to me. "Could I feel?" He asked, a small smirk tugged at the corners of his lips. Sucking my own lips into my mouth, I was quiet sure how to answer that. But considering the fact that he was the one who had done it, I guess I might as well let him feel... so I nodded my head.

Justin's warm, rough hands were running over my skin in a matter of seconds after that. They went from the place were my foot and leg connected to where the shorts I had taken from his bunches around my upper thigh. A quiet groan escaped his lungs. Suddenly, a devious little grin took over his face. "Wanna see what else I smoothened?" He asked me in a suggestive tone.

"Justin," Jason growled out his name warningly before I could respond. "Don't." He bit out sharply.

With a roll of his hazel eyes, Justin backed off and hopped back off of the mattress to stand at his cousin's side. "That's exactly what I'm talking about. You can't touch her like that. She doesn't even know what the hell is going on in that nasty brain of yours." Jason hissed at Justin.

After combing one hand through my messy hair, I continued to one my fingers over the soft skin, curiously examining the naked flesh. How did he do it? I want to know how to do it. "I'm staying with Justin." I suddenly, and unintentionally, said. Whoops. No taking it back now.

Jason's head snapped in my direction and his mouth hung slightly agape. Justin looked stunned too, but only for a moment because his shocked look quickly shifted into a victorious one.

"Wait- really?" Jason spoke in a slightly strained voice, eyes wide and filled with apprehension and astonishment. "Are you- are you sure you want to stay in his room?" He asked, brows curling inwards.

I breathed out softly before nodding my head. "Yeah, yeah I'm sure. And if he does anything wrong I can always move into your room." I offered in a soft voice. Jason sucked his lips into his mouth momentarily, looking as if he were thinking about it.

"I'm not sure if that's the best idea..." He murmured out.

"Well, it's not really your decision, Jason. It's hers, and she's made up her mind. She's going to be staying in my room." Justin grinned proudly as if he'd just won an award or something. I gently bit down on my lower lip while crossing my arms over my chest.

Jason shot Justin a sharp glare before returning his gaze to me. He strode forwards until his face was a pinky fingers length away from mine. "If he does anything, and I mean anything that makes you even the slightest bit uncomfortable, just come to me, alright?" He whispered so that only I could hear him.

I stared at him for a moment with large eyes before nodding. "Okay. I will. Thank you, Jason." I gently smiled at him. He returned the gesture before stepping away from me.

"Come on then, Maeve," Justin spoke up finally and pulled me off of Jason's bed so that I was standing. "If we're going to be roommates, might as well get to know each other better, yeah?"

Sucking my bottom lip into my mouth, I nodded in agreement while inwardly screaming at myself about how this was a huge mistake.

Oh well.

I glanced at Jason, giving him a sad smile sort of thing, which he returned -concern and worry still drawn across his face- before Justin literally dragged me out of the room by my hand.

He continued pulled me behind him until we reached his bedroom. This last time I had been in here, I hadn't actually taken the time to really look at it. It was really big, maybe the same size as Jason's. The bed was huge, and he also had a big ass TV facing the bed. There were three pairs of doors, one led out of the room, the two others probably led into a bathroom and closet, at least, that's what I think.

"Hey, so, Maeve... I'm sorry about this morning..." Justin suddenly mumbled out, returning my attention to him. I blinked once, the recalled the events that had taken place earlier. A scowl painted itself across my face, but I shrugged my shoulders. "Naw, I'm serious. I really am sorry. I didn't really mean to be that mean, but sometimes I just kinda loose it and- I don't know. I'm just sorry." He sighed out, tightly closing his eyes.

The majority of me was not ready to forgive him, nor did I think it was necessary in the least, but, deciding to avoid further confrontations that might accrue if I rejected his apology, I forgave him, at least, that's what I said to him. "It's alright. I'm not mad about it anymore." I stated, giving him a slightly forced smile, which he returned with a genuine looking one.

"Great!" He grinned then trotted closer to me, a smirk forming on his pink lips. "By the way, I hope you enjoy your stay. I'll make it a good one."