Chapter 9

Chapter 9
Songs for this chapter: Glory and Gore by Lorde

Maeve's POV

Snapping my head around, I stared into the slightly familiar chocolate brown eyes. They belonged to the man that had come into that dreadful room the first day I was trapped in there.

Or was it my second day? Maybe it was the third day... My memory is still slightly hazy. The man jerked me onto my feet roughly, nearly causing me to fall over yet again.

"I asked you a question; where do you think your going?" He repeated with a low snarl. My eyes narrowed as a growl rumbled in the back of my throat.

"Why should I tell you?" I challenged back boldly, looking him up and down. He yanked me closer to him while nearly pulling my feet off of the ground, his hot breath fanning over my face, causing me to grimace in disgust. He was just about to bark something out, when a voice interrupted.

"Aye, Jack. Put the girl down, please." A male groaned out in annoyance. Both 'Jack's' and my own head whipped around to see who had been speaking. My eyes nearly bugged out of my head. It was Justin. But not really.

This guy looked nearly exactly like Justin, and it actually had me questioning my vision. This guy had golden hair, smoothed back so that there wasn't a single hair out of place. His features were sharp and smooth, strong jaw and full, pink lips that resembled Justin's own mouth. There were hundreds of tattoos painted over his exposed, muscular arms and some peaked out of the top of his white short sleeved shirt. He was slightly taller, too.

When no movements were made, the dude spoke up again. "I said, put her down." He repeated in a dark snarl that had me slightly shrinking away.

"Sorry, man." Slowly, this 'Jack' dude that doesn't seem to fond of me released me, causing me to slightly stumble back, although I quickly caught myself. The Justin yet not Justin dude nodded his head in acknowledge meant to the large, dark skinned man who then stomped out of the room like an agitated child.

I continued to stare at the guy with wide eyes, still in slight shock. He took notice of my gaze and smirked. "Enjoying the view, lovely?" He asked in a smug tone. Blinking rapidly, I forced myself back into reality.

"Sorry. You just..." I trailed off, shaking my head.

"Look like Justin?" He chuckled softly as I nodded in confirmation, muttered out a soft 'yeah'. "Well you don't have to worry, because I'm not him. But I am his older cousin. My names Jason. Jason McCann." He introduced himself, striding towards me before about an arms length away. "And what might your name be, beautiful?" He asked smoothly, biting down ever so lightly on his bottom lip.

I clenched my jaw once. "Um, Maeve. My names Maeve." I informed him in a soft voice.

Jason hummed softly. "Maeve. Unique, but beautiful. Is that Irish?" He questioned me, seeming genuinely interesting in me. I thought for a moment. Irish?

"M-maybe. I'm not- I'm not really sure, honestly." I shook my head, feeling slightly unintelligent.

"Well, in any case, I like it." He smiled warmly, and out of instinct, I returned to gesture.

How is he even related to Justin? He seems so much kinder than that inconsiderate asshole of a cousin he has. His eyes were brighter and his smile was downright gorgeous.

Feeling my cheeks warm ever so slightly, I licked the inside of my cheek. "Thank you. I like your name too. It's... sexy." I smirked at him, and his eyes light up at that.

"Sexy you say?" He asked softly, slowly slipping closer to me. I hummed lightly in response, nodding my head to confirm my thoughts. "Well, I wouldn't mind hearing you moan it." He teased playfully.