A Battle against the remaining Mudbloods

As soon as Lily reached the Godricks Hollow.They started to use their magics to detect the hiding wizards of Hogwarts.In an hour,they found about 70 wizards there.

"Lily?Lily Dulliniel?That is her!"

A young wizard said,catching Lily and her friends attention.She run for Lily and tell them everything about Hogwarts.

"Most wizards are killed there.The mudbloods are controlling Hogwarts.The Professors are kept as prisioners for they refused to tell where all of us hiding!",the young wizard told them.They began to realised that Hogwart is a lot worser than it was before.But,Lily who is gifted.Titled as Wizard of Hope and Bravery,suddenly had the plan inside her head....Soon,they will come for Hogwarts.Sooner than they planned.

HOGWARTS

The mudbloods were controlling the Hogwart.Everything was dark and foggy.It seems so deathly at Hogwarts now.Every place in there was empty.Even the peoples from the potraits were hiding.

http://www.hdwpapers.com/walls/harry_potter_voldemort_desktop_wallpaper-normal5.4.jpg*mudbloods

"When are we GOING THERE?!"

"Patience,Muriel.We'll get them soon..Patience"

"SOON?WHY NOT NOW?!WE KNOW WHERE THEY ARE!"

"Muriel dear...we don't have any spell to get us there...So we have to be patience",a man in a black cloak told the woman in messy hair calmly.He begin to head to the dungeon.Some of the professors were glaring as he come heading towards them.

"You have a very talented wizards there,don't you?",he was more of stating that as he said with a smirk to the professors.They just glared at him.

"Hiding in Middle-earth was...genius",he added.This startled the professors and their eyes darted right at the guy.A big man with a bushy beard stands up for he was ignited by the words of the man.

"You shall not lay a finger on them.They don't deserve this!"

"True,Hagrid.They don't.But we don't want any strong wizards who sided on the bright side.They must exterminate!",he hissed at him.

"We trained them to protect the world.Not to destroy in this globe they were borned",Hagrid hissed back.Suddenly,a loud whispers begin to happen

they're here....they're here...they come back for Hogwarts...they encountered us!

BOOOMMMMMM!! Half of Hogwarts has exploded.

"RoooobbbERRRTTTTT!!!!!!",Muriel screamed from the main hall.He quickly went there.

As he soon as he reached there,the wizards were there.Standing bravely.(Picture displayed,replace yourself as Harry Potter)http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/24300000/Harry-Potter-harry-potter-24330724-1280-960.jpg

"Looks like we didn't have to go to Middle Earth to catch them,Muriel??WELCOME DEAR HOGWARTS WIZARDS!",he sarcascim with his arms wide open.They just stared at him.

"I'm sorry.Is my welcoming way is not warm enough??",he sarcascim them again.They just give him the deathly glare.

"Do you seriously think Hogwart can be yours,Robert?",Diane sarcscim him.He remained silent.

"Hogwarts will never be yours.You Mudbloods will be terminate.RIGHT NOW!",Lily shout at him and begin to cast spells.Followed by the others.Muriel and Robert begin to attack back.The other Mudbloods began to be aware the presence of Lily and her friends.(http://doblelol.com/uploads/10/harry-potter-ootp-wallpaper-funny.jpg)