Revelation of the Hybrid and Accidently Binded to her

The familiar trees,atmosphere and the buildings,decorations.So familiar.very.Arwen lead you in.You passed by some elf maiden. 

They stared you in awe.You even heard some whispers. 

"It's been 7 years.." 

"My..she looked lovely.Could this be her?" 

"It is her." 

"The delicacy of her is just there" 

You stopped once you reached the head of elf maidens there. 

"Aris,she is home.This is her" 

"Lady Dulliniel.Pleasure to have you home.You grown into such a lovely woman" 

"Dulliniel,you remembered Aris.She's the one who used to play with you last time" 

"Oh,Aris!It's you.Of course.Thank you.I'm glad to be here too" 

"Now,Father is in a meeting for Rivendell's celebration.Aris will prepare you to meet him and help you to get some rest" 

"Okey" 

So Aris lead you to you're old room.Once you entered,every memories just reversed back in your mind.How you used to be there with father,Arwen or even Aris.It looks like just you left it.But the design was more to a teenager elf design.Aris told you every single detail you need to know and left you.You take refreshing bath like never before you had when you were in Hogwarts. 

When you're done,you wrapped your body in a long towel.You went to the wardrobe and open it.Lots of beautiful elf gown choices You were amazed.You used to wore a child gown and now.You will be dressing like Arwen.You put your tip on one of the cream white silk gown.You picked it and wear it on.It looks perfect on you.How it shows your well built body.Your chestnut wavy hair was let down until your waist.You look so fine and perfect with just the dress.

Legolas Pov

"So our meeting is done.Let's have some tea",Lord Elrond said.Weariness were very clear heard in his voice.Some of them were chattering.I was tired as well.So I just keep quiete.When Arwen enter the meeting hall,all of us were silenced.She whispered something. Lord Elrond seemed to be speechless.In a good way it seems like that way.He smiled a little. 

"My dear friends,you are all welcome to the tea break.Everything is served for all.I have to go.Excuse me for a while" 

He left and so is all of us.We went to the pavilion to enjoy our tea break. 

"So Prince Legolas,I heard about you and Lady Aerainil" 

My friend,Elanthir words startle me.I almost spit out the tea. 

"Is that so?Well,I wonder what they said" 

Just as he was about to speak.Arwen joined us."Good Evening,gentlemen" 

"Ah,Lady Arwen.Good evening as well.I heard you went to other world just now" 

"Yes Elanthir,I did.I've just returned" 

"What for Arwen??I didn't heard anything" 

"Well,you will found out,Legolas.Soon,I took someone home from there.My sister" 

"Sister?You hve sister?But.." 

"I know.Father kept her presence and identity for some reason.Well,soon you will know"

Just then,Lord Elrond enters the room.A happiness shines on his face. 

"My dear friends.Today,despite the tiredness.I am very happy to introduce you to someone.You see,19 years ago.I took a hybrid child to be my daughter.But I kept her identity a secret.For you all know,sauron and the ring was a big threat at that time. So maybe it's the best if I kept her as a secret because I love her so dearly just as I have loved Arwen.At the age of 12 where the hobbits arrived here,she was offered to a wizard school.She was just 12 that time but I agreed for her safety.I thought keeping her 7 years there would save her.It did but I missed her very much.My daughter,Arwen.Took her home today.So,meet Dulliniel,the beloved" 

He step to the left and there she was... 

The most beautiful women,creature I have ever seen.Her eyes might be red,her skin glows as the sun ray shines on them.Her brown chestnut wavy hair flows lovely.She is well built.The dress highlights her beautiful body shape.Her eyes was quite pierecing. But i can see her delicateness shines.Her beauty.Its hard to describe her. Suddenly,I felt like I should..NO,I must approach her.But even before I did that.The crowd approached her.On a second thought, maybe I shouldn't.No,I won't.She's too beautiful.