THE BEST/WORST THING TO WAKE UP TO!

Nico P.O.V.

Will Solace is my best friend. So when he's not working in the infirmary, we like to hang out. Today we were walking on the woods. We were talking about small, meaningless things, I think, but I don't really know because I wasn't really paying attention to what was being said, I was focusing on the voice that I have fallen in love with. So, when he stopped walking, and turned to face me, I had no choice but to walk smack into his chest. "I'm sorry, Will." I mumbled, looking down and trying to back up. But I'm frozen in place, when his arms snake around my waist. I look up at his face, as he's a little taller than me, and I see him smiling down at me. Automatically, my arms wind themselves at his neck, but it feels right, like they are meant to be there.

I'm caught completely off gaurd when I suddenly feel his lips on mine. My eyes flutter closed as I feel his eyes are closed too. The whole time I'm thinking, 'Is Will Solace really kissing me right now?!'

He starts to back away then, but I pull him closer, and that is when I kissed back. We just stand there, kissing and holding each other, until I hear the worst thing I could ever hear:

"Hey, Nico?! Wake up, dude." The beautiful voice of Will Solace calls to me from my door. I groan, get up, throw on some clothes that aren't pajamas, open the door to find none other than Will Solace, my best friend, standing there.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

A/N, I AM EVIL!
Seriously, this came to me at like, twelve o'clock last night and I had to write it down so I could remember it.
Remember, feedback is always welcome! If any of you lovely people have ideas and/or prompts for me, feel free to comment or PM me those! Word count: 345.