•Chapter Twelve•

[thats kind of what i pictured Evelyn as]

Evelyn's POV

"Hi could I order One Pepperoni pizza,One meat lovers and Two ham and cheese pizza thank you" I said on the phone as I took the sodas out the fridge

Vivian thought it would be nice for a get together night with their so called boyfriends, and guess what the cocky bastard was invited. I pictured his image in my head and I couldn't stop myself from grinning. My thoughts were suddenly taken away when Scarlett asked "Why are you smiling?" She eyed me suspiciously and I answered back "Oh nothing " giving her a toothy grin "Whatever, the boys will be here in about 15 minutes so just keep an eye on the door" she winked as she scurried off finding something comfortable to wear.

I went to our kitchen to check up on Vivian. I asked while getting out some flavoured chips out of the cupboard "Where is Viorell?" To which was replied by a very hesitant voice "oh Viorell she couldn't make it she said she had to be somewhere important and won't be back till next week or maybe even longer" I was shocked I mean never has Viorell left us that long especially without a goodbye. She acted as if she wasn't even going anywhere at school. Mumbling I hear a doorbell. 'That must be them' I thought as I fixed my clothes.

I opened the door revealing Xander and two other guys. "Oh sup" I said while leaning a against the door frame, Xander eyed me from head to toe "Aye eyes up here buddy" I could see him smirk "Well this is Chris and Andrew, Tyson couldn't make it" he said "Oh well nice to meet you Cris and Andrew" I nodded showing my pearly white teeth "It's a pleasure lun– I mean Evelyn" they nervously smiled. Xander spaced out as if he was talking to someone "Well it's very chilly outside please get your ass inside" I chuckled as I moved abit to the side.

"Oh you're here" Scarlett excitedly said as she quickened her speed and hugged Cris from the neck "Hi baby" Cris said as he placed a kiss on her forehead "Okay enough lovebirds" I sighed as I crinkled my nose. Xander sat on one of the soft lounges putting his feet on the coffee table and turned on the tv well I guess he made himself too much comfortable here. I went back inside and found Andrew and Vivian laughing And giggling their ass off like please enough already.

The doorbell rang again and I quickly ran to it hoping it was the pizza man. Sure thing it was the pizza man carrying 4 boxes. I couldn't deny it the guy looked cute but not as cute as Xander 'Omagawd what is wrong with me' "Oh hey just wait here I'll go find my purse" I smiled as I was about to go he said "Nah for a beautiful gal like you its on me" he winked at me as I realised he was checking me out, as soon as I was about to thank him a felt a massive broad shoulder brush behind me as a pair of hands made their way around my shoulder. "Oh who's this?" The pizza man asked in confusion "oh his just a fri–" I was cut off my a deep voice of Xanders " I'm her boyfriend" And with that he slammed the door right in the pizza delivery guys face.

"Estupido" I cursed under my breath "What was that for? He was only trying to be nice he gave us free pizza for godsake" I signed in frustration as I felt sorry for that guy "And boyfriend? Are you F****** kidding me?" I put my hands up to my head "That stupid jackass was flirting with you!!" He yelled whispered. His eyes slowly turned a tad darker than the eyes I saw before. Mhmm strange.

I finally got the point. He was jealous and it was so evident in his eyes. "Oh is the big bad boy jealous" I cooed in his ear "Me Jealous No" I could hear his nervous and the way his voice cracked "Aww there's no need to be jealous" I said as I tippy toed him and pecked him on the nose "Besides I think I like someone else" I winked trying to tease him. After that his eyes relaxed back to their normal colour and had a slight shade of pink on his cheek. He looked cute but he still was a stupid idiot.

45 Mins later
We were all in comfortable positions while Xander was sitting next to me with his head on my lap. At first I'd didn't agree but he looked to cute to I allowed him. We were watching Mr. Right and the movie just kept getting better and better. I found the time to study Xanders face.

It was just sculpt into perfection, the way his silky hair just falls and how his lips looked to kissable and pink and how his jawline were so deep it would kill anyone if any hand came in contact with it. I didn't. I don't know how he would make feel like this. We was just laying on my lap and I've already got my heart skip a beat or two. My palms were sweaty and my skin was hungry to touch his but I maintained my posture and silently watched the movie.

Cris asked if we had a bathroom to which we all laughed at "No Cris we don't have a bathroom we s*** outside the yard" I said as I laughed uncontrollably. Cris scratched the back of his head as he chuckled and realised how dumb of a question he just asked "Nah you're fine it's the second door on the right" I said as Vivian gave me a playful look.

—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-— 4 Hous later
The night went a little wild after. We played truth or dare, Hide and seek to which how Andrew broke the cupboard thinking he was all light and that, we took shots and I being the sneaky one finished an actualy bottle.

We played pillow fight and I remembered how Xander danced to the song "Work" by Rihanna and actually twerked to it. The night was so fun and we actually got to know eachother more better. We all extended the massive couch and brought a lot of soft blankets and pillows "Is it alright if we slept in were all too drunk to drive back home" Xander asked as he slurred in between the question. I yawned and stretched my body completely and answered "Oh yeah sure whatever stay as long as as a a....." I couldn't find a way to finish because as soon as that I fell asleep well not a feel sleep just a sleep were you can still here noises but your eyes are just deeply closed.

Last time I opened my eyes I saw Cris holding Vivian in his arms and Andrew and Scarlett cuddling which left me and Xander. Xander made his way next to me taking a a few blankets and covering me. I felt a little sweaty inside so I sat up.

Xanders POV

I was about to cover the rest of her arm until she sat up and yawned again " Ssshh they can hear you" she giggled. Her voice was like music to my ears I could listen to them all day. She took off her jumper revealing a short white t shirt crop top. I couldn't take my eyes off her she was just so beautiful I couldn't blame the pizza guy. I examined her face as she fell right down. As soon as I heard her snored I traced my fingers on her smooth skin. She smelt like honey and cinnamon to which felt my nostrils.

"She brings out the best in you" Ryder said "She drives me crazy" I said as I kissed her forehead.

I was about to sleep until a small pair of hand went around my waist and a tiny head drooped down on my chest. I smiled as I realised my mate felt safe with us. I knew deep down she has feelings for us. I smiled even more when the day comes where I introduce her to our pack as the Luna. She would make such a wonder Luna, everyone would love her.

I shook away the thoughts and slowly closed my eyes. "Goodnight Evelyn

Evelyn's POV

I felt him kiss my forehead, I heard him say goodnight. And that was enough to send big boots of electricity running down my spine.