•Chapter Five•

As I went to the hallway looking for my locker, and waiting for my friends . I bumped into someone and boy in didn't go well. I nearly fell to the ground when two strong hands were wrapped around my waist catching me before I fell . There a handsome man who was about 5'8 while I was standing around 5'4. He had blonde messy hair with Dark blue eye with a hint of brown. He was slightly tanned. But he had Fair skin.

"Hey Beautiful. I'm sorry for bumping into you" he said while smirking . Man I wish I could slap that smirk out of his face. But then again I knew he was just the players who fooled girls. But I wouldn't fall into his charms . So I said " Get Your Hands Off Of Me " " Nah babe i think I'll pass" he answered back still again smirking "I sa-" but before I could finish there was a loud growl across the hallway .

Now there stood The sexiest and I repeat The Sexiet man I've ever seen. Something inside me was pulling me into him as If my whole body was numb with little tingles.
" Get your Hands off my mate Before I'll Rip your head into pieces " His face was all red . His fist was clenched . And he came running with full speed towards me and Mr.Player.

I was suddenly ripped off of Mr.Player which I was gladly thankful for then I saw he was pushed into the wall by my Saviour. I could see Mr.player wasn't smirking anymore instead he was scared as hell. fear was written in his eyes. " Sorry Alpha. I didn't know she was yours" he whispered lowly "Well now you know. Keep your hands of Her off her" he said
Wait 'mate? Alpha? Yours?' I was confused 'could it be? No it can't be ' I thought 'but what if-' I was suddenly cut off of my thoughts when my saviour dropped Mr.player down still pissed and angry. Mr.Player ran off never looking back. I didn't know what to do to. He looked so red and his knuckles were Turing white. So I did something I didn't know if I was going to regret
I softly grabbed his chin with my pointy finger and softly yet gently placed my hand onto his cheeks massaging them with my thumb. Tingles shot through my arm. It was like electric bolts. It felt so nice I wish I could never let go. His face was cool now and he unclenched his fist. I then whispered " Thank you. But I could've handled that myself" I said while I let go of his hands and meeting with my other friends who I think must've seen all of that.

---------

"OMG that was like a cool drama/action scene" Scarlett yelled at my face " woah face distance" I chuckled "whatever" she glared at me playfully " so whose the new boy" Viorell nudged at my side" no one to be concerned about " I said while playing with my nails ."oh really, so what's the cheek touching huh?" She said smirking "uhhhh Viorell Stop it let's all go to class before we get late" I yelled " fine fine fine " Vivien , Scarlett and Viorell sang "and I have something to tell you girls after this period " I said

We arrived at our Miss Changs class . We took our seats ready for art . When I suddenly saw coming from the door My saviour. I forgot to ask his name Dammit. His smirked at me and I was like . Really? He made his way behind our row and out of all the seats in the world he took a seat right behind me . "Ooooh Eve got her self a stalker " Viorell sang whilst My saviour glared at her ' wait do they know eachother?' I thought when I heard a woman's voice yell out to the class room " Students take your seat . This is Art class. If you choose to think this is a boring class please feel free to leave" miss Chang said as she opened the door . Two blonde guys stood up and went straight for the door when one of them said " wasn't born for art" as he said flipping the teacher and students off. So I chuckled ad said back " yeah you weren't born for Art you were born to be an Idiotic Smartass and a blonde player who plays with cheap girls" I said while flipping two of my fingers at him. Mr.Saviour here laughed along with my friends. And soon enough the whole students at class started to laugh.

"That's enough Miss crystal" she yelled "Just saying the truth Ching Chang" I said smirking." Your staying here with me 10 mins after the bell." She said facing the board "oooh I'm so excited I can't wait" I answered sarcastically, everyone in the class chuckled and laughed again
"Does anyone else wanna stay back?" She challenged "I would Love to join the Party" Mr.Saviour yelled behind me. "Very well then Mr. Linconsin" she said 'what the fudge' I thought ' what is he trying to prove'?. cI turned around and glared at him before facing back to Miss Chang

40 minutes after
And the winner is "Miss Crystal" miss Chang called out .
"That's so beautiful Eve" Viorell yelled at my ears . "Ouch" I said while rubbing my ears "didn't your mum teach you not to scream at people's ears" I added "But it's just so perfect" she said
I painted mountains, the forest, the animals , and the river. I must say so myself it was beautiful. "well it is beautiful" I admitted then someone pushed my hair to the side and whispered in my ear" just like you" it gave me tingles so I turned around and saw it was Mr.Saviour "Keep your body away from mine" I said as I glared at him "Never your mine" he growled angrily. I hated the way he growled it was so unhuman"Do not growl at me like your a wild animal" I said very deadly."You have have no authority to say that" he yell back getting very pissed. "authority my ass" I replied.I didn't get what his problem.he was happy a minute ago now his a Yelling,Wild animal retard. Like is he on his period? I suddenly realised his eyes were now fully black. I got very scared but of course I didn't want to show that so I was about to reply when...

The bell rang I grabbed my bag and said to my friends "lets go" . They all nodded Viorell whispered something to Mr. Saviour/Freak . I didn't really hear it. But I didn't care.
I knew I had to stay away from him. But something kept on pulling me towards him.