•Chapter Seven•

The home bell rang and soon enough students were running outside the door."hey Viorell I'm gonna have a day alone today. If that's alright" I said while adjusting my bag"oh sure.but is there anything wrong?..you can always tell me you know" she asked a little bit concerned"No it's fine...you can hang around with your so called"New boyfriend" I said while exaggerating the Boyfriend part . Viorell just chuckled "just call me if anything happens" she yelled out to me while she walked over to her boyfriend "viorell don't forget to inform the others" I yelled out as I spotted my motorcycle and walked over to it.

"Oh my baby I missed you so much" I faked cry as I kissed my motorcycle "love her that much?" A voice spoke behind me, and it sounded very familiar. And then I knew that voice belonged to Xander " what do u want " I snapped while hopping on my motor cycle " a date" he said while running his hands over his hair" a what now...with me?" I said very confused " a date you know.....2 people go somewhere special and—" but then I cut him off by saying " I know what a date is idiot, I meant why are you asking me?" I said while putting on my hell and began staring the engine " after all your just a player who plays with girls" I said loudly as my engine roared "your right I play with girls for my pleasure"he said as his eyes turned gold.
I felt a sting on my chest, and I felt.... Something...Was it jealousy?

I got so mad that I ran the wheel on my motorcycle over that jerks foot, I saw him fall down while holding his foot and screamed"youu---uhh-FARAOUT". and then I yelled at him " not so tough now are ya?!" .

Something inside of me felt bad, but the other half of me felt like he deserved it.
I really needed to get away from him, but I just don't know how. I feel like... I'm falling for him.Too quickly..