•Chapter Eight•

I felt free going through the forest. It was the best place to over think stuff.

As I made my to a perfect shady spot just near the river I sat down and leaned on the tree. Slowly closing my eyes I listened to the beautiful humming birds, the splashing, blue river and the feeling of the sun touch my skin. I breathed in the fresh air, in and out.

I was thinking about everything that happened today. How Xander was very possessive and being annoying idiot, how Viroell,Scareltt, and Vivien had suddenly found someone. How these words kept ringng inside my head 'mate.......alpha...' Why have I felt like I heard this words before. As if I knew what they meant but suddenly forgot. I felt—
I was suddenly interrupted by a bunch of leaves crunch. 'Someone is here' something inside of my head said 'oh no' I said inside. I stood up started walking but then something infront of me appeared.... Something very big.
So I did what most people would do scream...

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" I screamed so loudly that it made the birds from the trees fly away. I quickly ran to a random direction and started screaming again. Because there chasing after me was a huge, big, fluffy........Wolf 'how is this impossible' I thought to my self as I suddenly felt my legs go weak.
"Uhhhhh" I yelled out before I tripped over a big stick. I fell on my bottom and my head went straight to the ground. I panted heavily catching a few breaths before sitting on my butt, my head was throbbing with pain as I cried out.

Suddenly there was the big wolf, i didn't breathe for 5 secs then I tried to stand up but failed miserably. I was scared and this is when I said 'I'm going to die' so I shut my eyes tight and waited for the big wolf to eat me. After I waited for about 30 seconds I opened my eyes and so that the wolf laid beside me. 'Oh it's friendly after all' I thought then my scared ness slowly died down.

I patted the big wolf and I heard it purr "your a good boy aren't you" I said childishly as I brought the wolfs face to mine."im going to call u black strike" I said because when I saw the wolfs body he had a black line going from his ears going down to his legs.the wolf happily agreed then licked my face. " Ooooh" I said while scrunching my nose and laughing.

I felt my eye lids go heavy and soon enough I was fast asleep. Laying on the hands of a beautiful wolf I just met.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I felt my eyes open as i felt something on my hip. I turned around to see that the wolf was hugging me from behind , he held me as if his life depended on it. I felt happy, and a tingling sensation that I loved. But this tingling sensation I felt was as if I felt it before.
Suddenly the wolf woke up and sat up. I saw the skies were getting darker so I had to head back before Viorell and the others get worried

" Black strike I have to go now" I said while grabbing his face and caressing it with my hand " don't worry I will meet you again sometime" I said. As I kissed its nose " I love you" I whispered. I didn't know but I felt so drawn to the wolf. The wolf howled in happiness as it licked me on the face again. I giggled and stood up then waved a final good bye to the wolf.

I rode off on the way to the house leaving me a question 'who was that wolf?,and why did I feel so drawn to it?,'