Chapter 3

«Chapter 3»

Morning

Natsu woke up early in the morning to do his training which consists of running 5 laps around Magnolia, 1500 push ups, 2000 curl ups, 500 pull ups with 200 pounds of weight on his hands and feet.
Then Natsu tried to make his magical container larger by using all the energy costing magic moves.

Natsu then gets himself ready for his mission wearing a red long sleeved shirt and black pants with his white scarf Natsu headed to guild to eat. Whistling a merry tune Natsu uses fire steps to get to the guild faster. Fire steps was a move that Natsu created during his training with Igneel. The mage only has to imagine the Fire in front of him and step on it and continue it. (A/N: Basically like Sanji's Blue/Sky walk and Geppo)

Arriving at the guild Natsu went to the bar where Mira was cooking his favorite meal; fire steak. Mira saw the pinkette walking towards the bar and decided to lot the steak on fire so the slayer could eat it.

"Your the best! Thanks Mira!" Natsu exclaimed happily and started eating the steak while Mira giggled and blushed.

By the time Natsu had finished his food everyone was already awake, "Your leaving already?" Mira asked.

"Yeah, can you take care of Happy for the day?"

Mira smiled, "You didn't even need to ask."

"Haha thanks Mira." Natsu laughed, running out side the guild the pinkette used Fire Steps to move even faster. Leaving the guild Natsu saw a familiar red head that glared at him making Natsu sigh in disappointment and hoping that one day the guild as a whole would accept him, and not be envious of his accomplishments.

After an hour of continuous running and using his magic Natsu finally arrived at the dark guild's hall. Not wanting to be sneaky or hidden Natsu walked up to the guild doors and kicked it making the double doors fly off their hinges.

The dark mages yelled in surprise and shock. Igniting his fists on fire, Natsu ran in and started to knock out all of his enemies. After a few minutes of fighting the bodies of the dark mages were laying around the guild hall, majority of the members were unconscious with 3rd degree burns on their bodies.

Natsu tcked in annoyance, "The Shinigami isn't here!"

"Might as well wait for the Ace to arrive." Natsu then walked out the guild. "Ah man. Now I'm hungry." Natsu heard his stomach growl and started walking to the nearest restaurant he could find.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Dammit hurry up! We have to stop Erigor like a MAN!" Elfman shouted his motto while running to the Eisenwald guild hall with Erza, Gray, Lucy and Happy following behind him.
Only to find it infested with Rune Knights that had almost all the members of the dark guild in magical hand cuffs.

"Wh-what's going on here?" Erza asked a Rune Knights who happily answered their questions.

"Oh the great Fire Prince-sama caught all of the dark guild members that have been causing us trouble for a very long time." The Rune Knight said in awe when talking about Natsu.

"Really! Natsu's here! Yay!" Both Happy and Lucy cried out and started dancing because now they don't have to worry about Erigor Natsu can take care of him, while the ice-make, take-over and re-quip mages grit their teeth in anger and annoyance it was their job how dare that supposed dragon slayer take something from them.

"Hahaha, so what do you fairies think that you could still win!" Erigor laughed maniacally with a black haired man next to him who identified himself as Kaguama(?).